Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Menagerie (Easter ^-^)
1 2 ... 314 315 316 317 318 ... 390 391
@Cuddleh yeah thats okay! i understand ^^
@Cuddleh yeah thats okay! i understand ^^
SHOPPEE.png
AHHH Please for the Space Invaders #1
ID# - 67331524
[Lightning Rune] Common Eyes
small_female.png

Cerulean | Starmap
Cerulean | Bee
Raspberry | Capsule
[Treasure] 66,000
AHHH Please for the Space Invaders #1
ID# - 67331524
[Lightning Rune] Common Eyes
small_female.png

Cerulean | Starmap
Cerulean | Bee
Raspberry | Capsule
[Treasure] 66,000
tinybanner_1.png
@FurretTails

haha I had a feeling you might want her! @shaynalie will help you out when she comes on, she should be on a bit later once she's home from classes.
@FurretTails

haha I had a feeling you might want her! @shaynalie will help you out when she comes on, she should be on a bit later once she's home from classes.
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@cuddleh okay thank you so much! :D
yessss i was screamin when i saw her shes perfect! <3
@cuddleh okay thank you so much! :D
yessss i was screamin when i saw her shes perfect! <3
tinybanner_1.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2025225/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/MfUwHLt.gif[/img][/url][/center]
MfUwHLt.gif
xih4uPG.gif dHg8yQF.pngGD7On40.pngHHB2Nb4.png
@Cuddleh
Could I be placed on the ping list for Peach Fuzz, specifically for hatchlings with a Glimmer tertiary?
@Cuddleh
Could I be placed on the ping list for Peach Fuzz, specifically for hatchlings with a Glimmer tertiary?
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
@Arrakis

Yeah, sure! I don't think they've popped out a kiddo with glimmer yet but, considering they just gave one with bee, it could happen c:
@Arrakis

Yeah, sure! I don't think they've popped out a kiddo with glimmer yet but, considering they just gave one with bee, it could happen c:
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
Cultured Pearls #4 & Creamer #2 please! I am also Arcane :)
@Cuddleh
Cultured Pearls #4 & Creamer #2 please! I am also Arcane :)
@Cuddleh
QFXpYkj.png
@Tafficat

Yo! I just saw your ping and figured I had the kiddos involved so I'd answer. Cuddleh's mom actually took Pearls #4 (Cuddleh was at work and hadn't updated the post, super sorry) but I can definitely send Creamer your way!
@Tafficat

Yo! I just saw your ping and figured I had the kiddos involved so I'd answer. Cuddleh's mom actually took Pearls #4 (Cuddleh was at work and hadn't updated the post, super sorry) but I can definitely send Creamer your way!

49763387613_4daba3d8aa_m.jpg
@Instrumental
Totally fine! If they pop out another boy, let me know? Ill take Creamer still :)
@Instrumental
Totally fine! If they pop out another boy, let me know? Ill take Creamer still :)
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 ... 314 315 316 317 318 ... 390 391