Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2548 2549 2550 2551 2552 ... 3168 3169
my dragon fighting just broke. ???? it said connection to flight rising lost
my dragon fighting just broke. ???? it said connection to flight rising lost
FR+3 He/Him/His

idk what to put here
@Player457 Are you able to get back into the coliseum or does it say connection lost every time you try?
The coli needs a constant internet connection so if your internet drops or is unstable for even a little bit it can cause you to disconnect. You should just be able to go straight back in.
@Player457 Are you able to get back into the coliseum or does it say connection lost every time you try?
The coli needs a constant internet connection so if your internet drops or is unstable for even a little bit it can cause you to disconnect. You should just be able to go straight back in.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I bought layer slots, for 50000, it took my money and I did not get any new slots, can anyone tell me why this happened or how to fix it?
I bought layer slots, for 50000, it took my money and I did not get any new slots, can anyone tell me why this happened or how to fix it?
@clayman8392 Are you sure you bought lair space and not a lair tab? There's no lair space upgrade that costs 50,000 treasure but that is the price of most lair tabs.
@clayman8392 Are you sure you bought lair space and not a lair tab? There's no lair space upgrade that costs 50,000 treasure but that is the price of most lair tabs.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
For the adoptable forum if i have two completely different types of adopt am i allowed to make two threads? Cause i already have one and i want to make a second one for a completely different kind of adopt
For the adoptable forum if i have two completely different types of adopt am i allowed to make two threads? Cause i already have one and i want to make a second one for a completely different kind of adopt
IhFhwMk.png for-DragonGames50.gif L0sN9f4.png
of course, there is no set limit for remaking threads or making separate threads. As long as it's not spam and doesn't break terms of service in contents, it's fine

I will now continue to perpetually verbally assault myself for not knowing this. I guess you learn something new every day.
of course, there is no set limit for remaking threads or making separate threads. As long as it's not spam and doesn't break terms of service in contents, it's fine

I will now continue to perpetually verbally assault myself for not knowing this. I guess you learn something new every day.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@DragonGames50 @Natron
From the sticky in Adoptables:
Quote:
When sharing adoptables that you've created with the intention of allowing users to adopt them:
Please create a single thread for the adoptables you are offering.

Even when people have multiple sets of adoptables (like I do) they're always in one thread.
@DragonGames50 @Natron
From the sticky in Adoptables:
Quote:
When sharing adoptables that you've created with the intention of allowing users to adopt them:
Please create a single thread for the adoptables you are offering.

Even when people have multiple sets of adoptables (like I do) they're always in one thread.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@vendrus what in the world, so I guess it's different for adoptables? Is it like...different for remaking art threads or dragon sales or something else? Why though, is it due to spam? Thanks for letting me know, I don't know how I wasn't aware of this.
@vendrus what in the world, so I guess it's different for adoptables? Is it like...different for remaking art threads or dragon sales or something else? Why though, is it due to spam? Thanks for letting me know, I don't know how I wasn't aware of this.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
How offten do Multigazes hatch?
How offten do Multigazes hatch?
2635948.png
@DragonGames50 @Vendrus @Natron for what it's worth, that sticky may not be completely accurate. Gaia corrected me on something i took from there once, and when i told her where i got it, she checked with staff and it turned out to be incorrect. so this may be worth asking a mod directly instead.

@WarriorOfEarth not often, around 1% or less iirc. it's hard to get good data given the supply of dragons that were Scattersighted, and the introduction of Goat as a natural eye type after the others.
@DragonGames50 @Vendrus @Natron for what it's worth, that sticky may not be completely accurate. Gaia corrected me on something i took from there once, and when i told her where i got it, she checked with staff and it turned out to be incorrect. so this may be worth asking a mod directly instead.

@WarriorOfEarth not often, around 1% or less iirc. it's hard to get good data given the supply of dragons that were Scattersighted, and the introduction of Goat as a natural eye type after the others.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
1 2 ... 2548 2549 2550 2551 2552 ... 3168 3169