Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2021
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54
adore the familiar!!
adore the familiar!!
tumblr_inline_pelv6r3Z4U1rhh3cu_75sq.gif
GHOULICH
ICON DRAGON
HE/HIM • 26
FR+3

LOW ENERGY

Formerly SoulShepherd
i can't express how much i love the familiar, they're so cute!!!
i can't express how much i love the familiar, they're so cute!!!
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
oh i know it’s already been said dozens of times but i LOVE how the new familiar came out :)!!

the aesthetics of this one kind of clash together but i do like how nicely rendered everything is
oh i know it’s already been said dozens of times but i LOVE how the new familiar came out :)!!

the aesthetics of this one kind of clash together but i do like how nicely rendered everything is
Artemy, He/They, FR+3
Inactive due to medical college and other IRL things
the new apparel is so gorgeous, i'm so happy we finally get something pretty and delicate looking. i'm so tired of the clunky edgy shackles and chains aesthetic but i refuse to leave this flight because we have the best eyes [emoji=guardian sleepy size=2]
the new apparel is so gorgeous, i'm so happy we finally get something pretty and delicate looking. i'm so tired of the clunky edgy shackles and chains aesthetic but i refuse to leave this flight because we have the best eyes

34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers
@Shuppet it’s like this skin was MADE for my ice primal!! I love it so much :0 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43064843][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/430649/43064843_350.png[/img][/url] @Kaenith amazing! 11/10! I need 50. The colors are so niiiice :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65930678][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/659307/65930678_350.png[/img][/url] @Kitsicles I don’t have a dragon for your skin yet, but I LOVE the way you colored it! The hint of transparency is so well done! I just keep staring at it lol
@Shuppet it’s like this skin was MADE for my ice primal!! I love it so much :0
43064843_350.png

@Kaenith amazing! 11/10! I need 50. The colors are so niiiice :D
65930678_350.png

@Kitsicles I don’t have a dragon for your skin yet, but I LOVE the way you colored it! The hint of transparency is so well done! I just keep staring at it lol
3QDdlu8.png Z4AjjrJ.png MCkSNt3.png
@wardmir Thanks!! I don't have a dragon for it either lol
I stared at icicle images for hours. Originally the accent was clear like icicles, but the original skin (Glittering Rime was the alt!) couldn't be seen very well, so I made it more bluish unfortunately. I imagine this is why so many ice items are blue!
@wardmir Thanks!! I don't have a dragon for it either lol
I stared at icicle images for hours. Originally the accent was clear like icicles, but the original skin (Glittering Rime was the alt!) couldn't be seen very well, so I made it more bluish unfortunately. I imagine this is why so many ice items are blue!
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
once again, came to say i love the festive favors items <3
once again, came to say i love the festive favors items <3
FD1rkPC.png
[quote name="LanternFire" date="2021-01-26 20:51:58" ] [quote name="GlitchedAway" date="2021-01-26 10:57:40" ] Not exactly a huge fan of the familiar either, why couldn't it just be a normal seal?[/quote] Because unless the zodiac is an actual animal (scorpion, crab, bull, lion, etc), it's turned into one of the beastclans.[/quote] Not arguing that Aquarius should've been an animal, but this statement doesn't hold true when you realize that Libra (a non-animal sign whose symbol is scales) was represented by a canine - not a beastclan.
LanternFire wrote on 2021-01-26 20:51:58:
GlitchedAway wrote on 2021-01-26 10:57:40:
Not exactly a huge fan of the familiar either, why couldn't it just be a normal seal?
Because unless the zodiac is an actual animal (scorpion, crab, bull, lion, etc), it's turned into one of the beastclans.

Not arguing that Aquarius should've been an animal, but this statement doesn't hold true when you realize that Libra (a non-animal sign whose symbol is scales) was represented by a canine - not a beastclan.
v9zz4TD.png
The new Familiar is cute 10/10.
The new Familiar is cute 10/10.
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54