Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 618 619 620 621 622 ... 835 836
@Birdsofwax

Yes, that is right. I wanted to sell for gems, but missed and clicked on the treasure...
@Birdsofwax

Yes, that is right. I wanted to sell for gems, but missed and clicked on the treasure...
I think someone may have missed a 0 on their Spellwrought Ambassador listing. [item=Spellwrought Ambassador]
I think someone may have missed a 0 on their Spellwrought Ambassador listing.
Spellwrought Ambassador
I sold “Accent: rising stars” for 269 treasure... [emoji=tundra scared size=1] ...anyone save it?
I sold “Accent: rising stars” for 269 treasure...

...anyone save it?
1-DB3-FBC6-0-B5-B-41-AA-9692-FB74-E4-F21069.jpg
I too found a few lower than expected priced familiars. There were enough different ones up that I suspect it was intentional. If not, reach out with info on the sale and I'll try to work something out.
I too found a few lower than expected priced familiars. There were enough different ones up that I suspect it was intentional. If not, reach out with info on the sale and I'll try to work something out.
JXVUomh.png--tKwaOn3.png
[s]Listed a pair of these babies and missed a zero. :C [item=adjudicator footies] Happy to buy them back for twice what you paid![/s] Solved! <3
Listed a pair of these babies and missed a zero. :C
Adjudicator Footies
Happy to buy them back for twice what you paid!

Solved! <3
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
I got an accent "Snowflake" for only 30 gems I think someone was missing a 0.
I got an accent "Snowflake" for only 30 gems I think someone was missing a 0.
!
@polliwog I've got your Footies! Man, I'm glad I thought to check this thread, though the temptation to be evil and keep them was strong, lol. It was 15kt, right? Honestly I don't t remember what it was, I just knew it was WAY below market fo them.

How do you want to do this? Might be turning in for the night soon, but I promise I'll get them to you tomorrow if not tonight.

EDIT: Actually, what am I saying? How about I send you that 100kt that you missed out on and I keep these, seeing as you did want to sell and I did want to buy?
!
@polliwog I've got your Footies! Man, I'm glad I thought to check this thread, though the temptation to be evil and keep them was strong, lol. It was 15kt, right? Honestly I don't t remember what it was, I just knew it was WAY below market fo them.

How do you want to do this? Might be turning in for the night soon, but I promise I'll get them to you tomorrow if not tonight.

EDIT: Actually, what am I saying? How about I send you that 100kt that you missed out on and I keep these, seeing as you did want to sell and I did want to buy?
@isouris

I totally get it! I wouldn't have blamed you if you kept 'em. ^_^
If you're okay with that, it works for me!
@isouris

I totally get it! I wouldn't have blamed you if you kept 'em. ^_^
If you're okay with that, it works for me!
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
@polliwog Sent you 125kt! Thank you kindly for the business! Good luck with future auctions!
@polliwog Sent you 125kt! Thank you kindly for the business! Good luck with future auctions!
@isouris

Thank you again! May you find other good deals that are less accidental. XD
@isouris

Thank you again! May you find other good deals that are less accidental. XD
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
1 2 ... 618 619 620 621 622 ... 835 836