Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 616 617 618 619 620 ... 837 838
I just bought a fertility queen skin for 1kt, while others were selling for 12kt to 75kt. If you were the seller and you want to buy it back for 1kt, please send a screenshot and I can sell it back for 1kt :)
I just bought a fertility queen skin for 1kt, while others were selling for 12kt to 75kt. If you were the seller and you want to buy it back for 1kt, please send a screenshot and I can sell it back for 1kt :)
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
@brevityis Thank you so much for being honest! Here is a screen shot: you paid 1961Tr for it, and I did indeed mean to list it for 1961 Gems. [img]https://imgur.com/hElE4M4.jpg[/img]
@brevityis

Thank you so much for being honest! Here is a screen shot: you paid 1961Tr for it, and I did indeed mean to list it for 1961 Gems.
hElE4M4.jpg
b612e8a8268f40687bfbff94f29e02f8.jpg
@Ananda

Crackers is winging his way to you in a CR right now! I'm glad you were able to find this! nearly 2kg is a lot to miss out on!
@Ananda

Crackers is winging his way to you in a CR right now! I'm glad you were able to find this! nearly 2kg is a lot to miss out on!
KfpmU0m.png
I just bought a piece of Chitinous Armor for a price that I'm pretty sure was missing a zero. Please contact me if you believe it was yours!
I just bought a piece of Chitinous Armor for a price that I'm pretty sure was missing a zero. Please contact me if you believe it was yours!
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
Earlier today I accidentally listed a full stack of 99 iron chests for 139999 treasure instead of 1399999 treasure.......

If by some chance the person who got it from me sees this, can I buy it back from you? I'll throw in 100kt extra to make it worth your trouble.

Thank you ;o;
Earlier today I accidentally listed a full stack of 99 iron chests for 139999 treasure instead of 1399999 treasure.......

If by some chance the person who got it from me sees this, can I buy it back from you? I'll throw in 100kt extra to make it worth your trouble.

Thank you ;o;
e4TvxbF.gifn0skEd8.png
Not...necessarily a mispost, but I literally....just found a use for the primal xxy fae I had...and then when I went to take him off the AH, I found he sold. His name is Blessed, Arcane Primal, sold for 200g. If the new owner of Blessed would like to give him back I will repay your 200g + will draw one of your dragons for free (recent art examples in Candy and Spirit’s bios :))
Not...necessarily a mispost, but I literally....just found a use for the primal xxy fae I had...and then when I went to take him off the AH, I found he sold. His name is Blessed, Arcane Primal, sold for 200g. If the new owner of Blessed would like to give him back I will repay your 200g + will draw one of your dragons for free (recent art examples in Candy and Spirit’s bios :))
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
Just bought this 5 y/o for fodder price, posting here in case it was a misprice? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/13440985][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/134410/13440985_350.png[/img][/url]
Just bought this 5 y/o for fodder price, posting here in case it was a misprice?

13440985_350.png
UBaiWUV.png
Pgv53XB.png
cFHVk5Q.png
HugYtfH.png
×××× sushi ghoul - they/them - i identify as tired ××××
gem sales thread | sushi's ghouls - hatchery
semi-hiatus
lair revamp sales thread (upcoming)
mlHpBMC.png
ZwbGqUa.png
omKpPgG.png
qeWy3Ik.png
Unsure if it was a mispost or trying to quickly sell, but I just picked up a listing of five grey slimes priced at two gems for all five. PM me and I'll give them back!
Unsure if it was a mispost or trying to quickly sell, but I just picked up a listing of five grey slimes priced at two gems for all five. PM me and I'll give them back!
fawn -- she/her -- FR +3 -- pings okay!lighth3.png
Bought a 6 year old 7 digit dragon for 4 gems. Posting here just in case someone accidentally mispriced her, since the price is just a 0 off the lowest AH price. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9040802][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/90409/9040802_350.png[/img][/url]
Bought a 6 year old 7 digit dragon for 4 gems. Posting here just in case someone accidentally mispriced her, since the price is just a 0 off the lowest AH price.
9040802_350.png
tNwD8Ts.pngtrans.png
Hey I bought a Mage's Cranberry Overcoat for 3g on the AH and wondered if it was miss priced.

If you sold the apparel send me the receipt and i'll give it back for what I payed. I'll hold it for a few days, but after that i'm using it to expand my hibber den
Hey I bought a Mage's Cranberry Overcoat for 3g on the AH and wondered if it was miss priced.

If you sold the apparel send me the receipt and i'll give it back for what I payed. I'll hold it for a few days, but after that i'm using it to expand my hibber den
OOrvTFg.jpg
1 2 ... 616 617 618 619 620 ... 837 838