Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can you remember..?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I can definitely remember the names of my main OCs - Myosotis, Hestia, Magpie, Elwood, Flavius, and Dragon. As for the rest of my lair, the ones that come to mind are Democritus, Matcha, FWOOSH, Luck, Jareth, and Sarah. ...My brain starts playing a dial-up tone when I try to remember anyone else's names. [emoji=imperial deadpan size=1]
I can definitely remember the names of my main OCs - Myosotis, Hestia, Magpie, Elwood, Flavius, and Dragon.

As for the rest of my lair, the ones that come to mind are Democritus, Matcha, FWOOSH, Luck, Jareth, and Sarah.

...My brain starts playing a dial-up tone when I try to remember anyone else's names.
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
Nope, not all their names. I remember at least 50 of their names, though lots of names are hard for me to remember so I can't keep track of them all. Especially the ones in the hibernal den as I look at them less. Though I'm pretty sure I know most of the names of the dragons in my two fandragon tabs.
Nope, not all their names. I remember at least 50 of their names, though lots of names are hard for me to remember so I can't keep track of them all. Especially the ones in the hibernal den as I look at them less. Though I'm pretty sure I know most of the names of the dragons in my two fandragon tabs.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
pffffttttt....I dont even remember one name
pffffttttt....I dont even remember one name
rnytdP6.png
uhhh i remember most my front page dragons, if they're named since i see them the most?
uhhh i remember most my front page dragons, if they're named since i see them the most?
eeee hNfg80R.png
||FR+19||she/her || art shop|| wishlist||
a group of frogs is called an army
hNfg80R.png
I remember what they look like and that's too much already
I remember what they look like and that's too much already
779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png art-shop2.pngwagon_dragon.png
My permadergs are mostly named after celestial bodies, so I can usually name most of them off the top of my head, if only because of how long I spend looking up the names of start, comets, moons, etc.
My permadergs are mostly named after celestial bodies, so I can usually name most of them off the top of my head, if only because of how long I spend looking up the names of start, comets, moons, etc.
dcwepb7-0f92573a-6b63-487b-954f-c478657c2d3f.png!o3rXXkG.gif
I can kinda remeber my permanent dragons, but... It doesn't help that I can't pronounce a few names because they are music names and I got them from a friend.
I can kinda remeber my permanent dragons, but... It doesn't help that I can't pronounce a few names because they are music names and I got them from a friend.
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
yeah absolutely I'm so deep in lore and roleplay there is no way I'd forget a dragon's name in my lair
yeah absolutely I'm so deep in lore and roleplay there is no way I'd forget a dragon's name in my lair
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
No not at all. I barely even remember the names of my main dragons, but then again I’ve had a lot of dragons over the past 5 years of playing
No not at all. I barely even remember the names of my main dragons, but then again I’ve had a lot of dragons over the past 5 years of playing
they/them
+2 FR time
Probably not, since I have quite a few of them. Maybe, if I really tried, lol.
Probably not, since I have quite a few of them. Maybe, if I really tried, lol.
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9