Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can you remember..?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I have about 149 dragons if you exclude the current fodder in my lair.

Other than the dragons Im selling/exalting I have all my dragon's names memorized

Can you remember all the names of your dragons?
I have about 149 dragons if you exclude the current fodder in my lair.

Other than the dragons Im selling/exalting I have all my dragon's names memorized

Can you remember all the names of your dragons?
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
Phhht, I only have 9 "main" dragons and forgot the name of one of them. OOF
Phhht, I only have 9 "main" dragons and forgot the name of one of them. OOF
BuDq0ZK.gif
I remember names of all my perma dragons, but I have only 12 of them :'D
I remember names of all my perma dragons, but I have only 12 of them :'D
675.png

♥ My webcomic on : tapas | webtoons
Familiars Questart igart dump carrd
Of course. There's 'Unnamed', and 'Unnamed', 'Unnamed' 'Unnamed' and 'Unnamed'...

Just kidding. No. Absolutely not. I can't recite the first page, and those are the dragons I've had the longest.
Of course. There's 'Unnamed', and 'Unnamed', 'Unnamed' 'Unnamed' and 'Unnamed'...

Just kidding. No. Absolutely not. I can't recite the first page, and those are the dragons I've had the longest.
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
[quote name="MistLeaf" date="2021-01-23 07:54:37" ] Of course. There's 'Unnamed', and 'Unnamed', 'Unnamed' 'Unnamed' and 'Unnamed'... Just kidding. No. Absolutely not. I can't recite the first page, and those are the dragons I've had the longest. [/quote]
MistLeaf wrote on 2021-01-23 07:54:37:

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
fdscjkn i can it's just not normally something i focus on so it might take me a moment
fdscjkn i can it's just not normally something i focus on so it might take me a moment

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I want to say "yes", but given how many pixel critters are cluttering up my lair and HD, that's not really likely.
I want to say "yes", but given how many pixel critters are cluttering up my lair and HD, that's not really likely.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
I can remember like,, only a few, at least in terms of my highly loved dragons.
I can remember like,, only a few, at least in terms of my highly loved dragons.
dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
bYt72YT.png
oaolHwW.png
5hF3FGk.png
OQwOmsS.png
i can remember the names of those who are actively in my lore (aenwyn, xander, xelqua, kiel, meri, grandiose, the list goes on), but not ones who aren't. :P
i can remember the names of those who are actively in my lore (aenwyn, xander, xelqua, kiel, meri, grandiose, the list goes on), but not ones who aren't. :P
No. I have the spreadsheet of my dragons, which has every dragon listed with the name. Keeping them in order and checking that all the dragons have different names.
No. I have the spreadsheet of my dragons, which has every dragon listed with the name. Keeping them in order and checking that all the dragons have different names.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9