Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can you remember..?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I think I can remember my dragons that aren't temporary or fodder...but then again there's a lot of them...
I think I can remember my dragons that aren't temporary or fodder...but then again there's a lot of them...
rainbow-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.png
OC fan dragons? Of course I can name them all!
All the others that I wanna keep? I could probably name a good handful or two. I'm confident I'd be able to name them if I was showed the dragon.
OC fan dragons? Of course I can name them all!
All the others that I wanna keep? I could probably name a good handful or two. I'm confident I'd be able to name them if I was showed the dragon.
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
I have 362 dragons that I consider to be part of my lair (ie not fodder/for sale), so I severely doubt I could remember all their names :P
I have 362 dragons that I consider to be part of my lair (ie not fodder/for sale), so I severely doubt I could remember all their names :P
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
I can't remember most of my dragons names, even some that i treasure. I can't remember my first primal's name, and I love her. Mostly i can only remember fandragon names and simpler names, such as Basil, Ampere, Plasma, or Mauve. Though I do make an effore to remember all my named G1s, those being Guardia, Xari, Aperture, Lennarae, Charlotte, Nava, and Levana, if I recall correctly
I can't remember most of my dragons names, even some that i treasure. I can't remember my first primal's name, and I love her. Mostly i can only remember fandragon names and simpler names, such as Basil, Ampere, Plasma, or Mauve. Though I do make an effore to remember all my named G1s, those being Guardia, Xari, Aperture, Lennarae, Charlotte, Nava, and Levana, if I recall correctly
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
Too many dragons coming and going, too many breeding projects to remember everyone's name. I have my first four down and some of the older ones, but the new ones I don't remember as well.
Too many dragons coming and going, too many breeding projects to remember everyone's name. I have my first four down and some of the older ones, but the new ones I don't remember as well.
Y02PS6v.png
just about all my dragons are permas, and i remember the majority of them
just about all my dragons are permas, and i remember the majority of them
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
just the first page and some of my breeding pairs
just the first page and some of my breeding pairs
WaBL9Eh.png
If pictures were shown, probably.
If pictures were shown, probably.
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
Most of them. I still have a few Unnamed ones that I'm slowly trying to work on though.
Most of them. I still have a few Unnamed ones that I'm slowly trying to work on though.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
i can remember a pretty solid amount of them off the top of my head!
but there's so many that... i bet some of the newer guys would slip my mind. oop :P
as for the main dragons in my lair tabs though, i've had many of them for quite some time! i can't name them in order because i fiddle with their arrangement a lot hahaha, but i can remember who is in which tab... for the most part :P
i can remember a pretty solid amount of them off the top of my head!
but there's so many that... i bet some of the newer guys would slip my mind. oop :P
as for the main dragons in my lair tabs though, i've had many of them for quite some time! i can't name them in order because i fiddle with their arrangement a lot hahaha, but i can remember who is in which tab... for the most part :P
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9