Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Additions
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31
[center][emoji=tundra winking size=2] I was hoping to see peregrine and it's equivalent as a parallel gene, makes the wings easier to figure out for some.

I was hoping to see peregrine and it's equivalent as a parallel gene, makes the wings easier to figure out for some.
banner.png
I was just thinking about Veil genes!
I was just thinking about Veil genes!
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
I saw these new genes sneak into the workshop early this morning, so glad to have them!!
I saw these new genes sneak into the workshop early this morning, so glad to have them!!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
@Shinyumbreon

I am, thank you!
@Shinyumbreon

I am, thank you!
All of these are amazing but I'm particularly in love with the spots in Veils manes from hex [emoji=veilspun love size=1] The only problem is a full lair and full hiber den and where am I going to put them all Thanks so much staff for all the hard work! [emoji=heart size=1]
All of these are amazing but I'm particularly in love with the spots in Veils manes from hex

The only problem is a full lair and full hiber den and where am I going to put them all

Thanks so much staff for all the hard work!
New scene :o
New scene :o
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
Yay! More decorations!
Yay! More decorations!
It's been a while 0.0
Uf8EgNV.png mNH9cjt.png
[quote] Ripple and Current are now both uncommon genes in terms of inheritance. Previously they were mismatched as common/uncommon.[/quote] That’s great news! The mismatch has always bothered me. Any plans to make the same fix for Bar/Daub?
Quote:
Ripple and Current are now both uncommon genes in terms of inheritance. Previously they were mismatched as common/uncommon.

That’s great news! The mismatch has always bothered me. Any plans to make the same fix for Bar/Daub?
wind3_by_shadowshot9-d9g07sf.pngx2Uu1ph.png
knjfug1.png
oooooh nice!!!

i especially love the new scene!
oooooh nice!!!

i especially love the new scene!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
Yay! Thank you for all the hard work! :3
Yay! Thank you for all the hard work! :3
sTDNoaF.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31