Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3
tumblr_o8bdqi2D0C1tddvg0o2_1280.png
It's your account, and thus, your dragon. If it makes you feel better, exalt it. if they want a dragon so badly, they can make an account.

Quick edit: apologies for my bluntness. I understand this is an upsetting situation. My best friend of eight years ghosted me a few chapters before we finished a 600 page book together, and I understand how painful these sorts of reminders can be.
It's your account, and thus, your dragon. If it makes you feel better, exalt it. if they want a dragon so badly, they can make an account.

Quick edit: apologies for my bluntness. I understand this is an upsetting situation. My best friend of eight years ghosted me a few chapters before we finished a 600 page book together, and I understand how painful these sorts of reminders can be.
Since she’s a g1 you could probs get some decent money off selling her, afterall she is pretty nice!

While it might hurt to, keep it around and see how you go. You and the friend may fix whatever issue it was and be friends again, though there’s no guarantee you wont remember that fight whenever you look upon the dragon

It’s really upto you, but i recommend keeping it or selling, if it doesn’t sell the first time around and you’re desperate to be rid of it, exalt for some sweet dragon cash
Since she’s a g1 you could probs get some decent money off selling her, afterall she is pretty nice!

While it might hurt to, keep it around and see how you go. You and the friend may fix whatever issue it was and be friends again, though there’s no guarantee you wont remember that fight whenever you look upon the dragon

It’s really upto you, but i recommend keeping it or selling, if it doesn’t sell the first time around and you’re desperate to be rid of it, exalt for some sweet dragon cash
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
It depends on what you feel is best, but you might be able to find someone who would want her in dragon sales. She doesn't look bad to me and maybe someone would be interested in a project. That way she's out of the lair and maybe make someone else happy.

I'm sorry about the fight though. I know what that's like :/
It depends on what you feel is best, but you might be able to find someone who would want her in dragon sales. She doesn't look bad to me and maybe someone would be interested in a project. That way she's out of the lair and maybe make someone else happy.

I'm sorry about the fight though. I know what that's like :/
Whatever makes you feel better. Does looking at the dragon make you miserable? Do you plan to reconcile with your friend? This is one of those situations where the more you think, the more uncertain you are.

You also have the option to give it away or sell it. She's a pretty dragon, I'm sure some newbie would be delighted to have her and you will basically be turning a bad memory for you, into a joyous one for someone else.
Whatever makes you feel better. Does looking at the dragon make you miserable? Do you plan to reconcile with your friend? This is one of those situations where the more you think, the more uncertain you are.

You also have the option to give it away or sell it. She's a pretty dragon, I'm sure some newbie would be delighted to have her and you will basically be turning a bad memory for you, into a joyous one for someone else.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I usually cling onto things given to me by my ex-friends to remember them for who they used to be and to remember all the good memories we had also so that if they see that I bothered keeping and cherishing these things, they'll feel bad about abandoning me. In a way, it feels like I'm keeping them alive, and by them, I mean the good version of them that I remember.

But then again, I'm also clingy and obsessive in general, and I still think about my best friend of 12 years who abandoned me at my lowest point in life, which convinced me that I was just a toxic friend that she needed to cut off, so maybe what I'm doing is unhealthy.

Regardless, I personally would keep her just in case your friendship rekindles itself. For now, you should bury her in the darkest recesses of your hibden.
I usually cling onto things given to me by my ex-friends to remember them for who they used to be and to remember all the good memories we had also so that if they see that I bothered keeping and cherishing these things, they'll feel bad about abandoning me. In a way, it feels like I'm keeping them alive, and by them, I mean the good version of them that I remember.

But then again, I'm also clingy and obsessive in general, and I still think about my best friend of 12 years who abandoned me at my lowest point in life, which convinced me that I was just a toxic friend that she needed to cut off, so maybe what I'm doing is unhealthy.

Regardless, I personally would keep her just in case your friendship rekindles itself. For now, you should bury her in the darkest recesses of your hibden.
Dinoclaire101.png
You could exalt her, and see how it feels. Provided you don't have a cooldown on your dragon recovery, you could unexalt her if you feel bad after doing so. It lets you recover them up to about 14 days I think? So you'd have time to think.
It really sucks this happened, but sometimes I do think it just hurts to hold onto things that remind you of a bad time. It's better to leave room in your den and your heart for things that remind you of better times instead.
You could exalt her, and see how it feels. Provided you don't have a cooldown on your dragon recovery, you could unexalt her if you feel bad after doing so. It lets you recover them up to about 14 days I think? So you'd have time to think.
It really sucks this happened, but sometimes I do think it just hurts to hold onto things that remind you of a bad time. It's better to leave room in your den and your heart for things that remind you of better times instead.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
hm. tough call indeed. I'm sorry you're going through a rough patch right now.

Maybe level her as high as you want, and throw her in the den for a few days, maybe weeks. If you still feel bad after that, feel free to exalt her, or sell her if you'd rather.
hm. tough call indeed. I'm sorry you're going through a rough patch right now.

Maybe level her as high as you want, and throw her in the den for a few days, maybe weeks. If you still feel bad after that, feel free to exalt her, or sell her if you'd rather.
s9K2ty1.pngCompl-1.pngyNBFlay.png HL3uioH.png
tyEuRXe.png
nIu3Z9d.png
mlHpBMC.png
swampshine1.gif
button credit
[quote name="PeacefulPyro" date="2021-01-19 22:26:27" ] Since she’s a g1 you could probs get some decent money off selling her, afterall she is pretty nice! While it might hurt to, keep it around and see how you go. You and the friend may fix whatever issue it was and be friends again, though there’s no guarantee you wont remember that fight whenever you look upon the dragon It’s really upto you, but i recommend keeping it or selling, if it doesn’t sell the first time around and you’re desperate to be rid of it, exalt for some sweet dragon cash [/quote] This sums it up pretty well, and I’d echo the part where you could get some good money for her. I know I’d certainly be interested in buying them.
PeacefulPyro wrote on 2021-01-19 22:26:27:

This sums it up pretty well, and I’d echo the part where you could get some good money for her. I know I’d certainly be interested in buying them.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Those colors are super desirable for vaporwave.. you could get good money selling, honestly.
Those colors are super desirable for vaporwave.. you could get good money selling, honestly.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 3