Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tell me your FR regrets. Let it all out.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
applying one of my goat eye vials to a dragon i ended up exalting like a week later

hatching eggs instead of selling them

selling those decently cute gen1s for like 2g because i didn't get why people would want to gene up dragons from scratch

sitting idly by during my first notn

completely screwing up my first coli team because i didn't understand how the system worked. i tried to even out their stats and it made me avoid the coli for like three years

actually yeah just not finding the guides forum. that would have solved a lot of my problems

applying one of my goat eye vials to a dragon i ended up exalting like a week later

hatching eggs instead of selling them

selling those decently cute gen1s for like 2g because i didn't get why people would want to gene up dragons from scratch

sitting idly by during my first notn

completely screwing up my first coli team because i didn't understand how the system worked. i tried to even out their stats and it made me avoid the coli for like three years

actually yeah just not finding the guides forum. that would have solved a lot of my problems

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
[center]Impulse buying [i]this[/i] guy --[/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65676654][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/656767/65676654_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]-- for [i]300g[/i]. This was before I really understood/had a feeling for site/flight aesthetics. In reality, I regret any purchases I made within my first few days, since I would've rather have bought dragons that inspired me to write headcanons for them... or, ya know, designed and bred my own.[/center]
Impulse buying this guy --
65676654_350.png
-- for 300g. This was before I really understood/had a feeling for site/flight aesthetics. In reality, I regret any purchases I made within my first few days, since I would've rather have bought dragons that inspired me to write headcanons for them... or, ya know, designed and bred my own.
I hatched an xyy gen 1 and used gem genes on it..... then I bred it and eventually exalted it.
I hatched an xyy gen 1 and used gem genes on it..... then I bred it and eventually exalted it.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif 1UI2JZj.gif i'm ein
fr +3
my artshop
warcraft dweeb
she/her
during the first NOTN i sold the little Year One festival stuff I had to get Nocturne scrolls.

i'm still upset about it to this day tbh
during the first NOTN i sold the little Year One festival stuff I had to get Nocturne scrolls.

i'm still upset about it to this day tbh

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
I wish I hadn't gotten into eggs and scatter scrolls because I've lost thousands of gems that I could really use rn ;~;

I also regret buying/hatching any dragon in my sales tab. They just aren't selling and I need the money ope
I wish I hadn't gotten into eggs and scatter scrolls because I've lost thousands of gems that I could really use rn ;~;

I also regret buying/hatching any dragon in my sales tab. They just aren't selling and I need the money ope
laV4cLs.gif
Bred my basic progens several times and exalted them all
Bred my basic progens several times and exalted them all
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
I got two eggs in one scavenging turn, but didn't screenshot it so I can't brag to my friends XD

Not the worst on here, but I thought it was worth a mention lol
I got two eggs in one scavenging turn, but didn't screenshot it so I can't brag to my friends XD

Not the worst on here, but I thought it was worth a mention lol
they/them | fr time +8 | active/inactive | wishlist
Exalting one of progen’s hatchling unnamed

Selling a nice apparel piece to from on accident.

Breeding dragons for other people (who then left the hatch unnamed)
Exalting one of progen’s hatchling unnamed

Selling a nice apparel piece to from on accident.

Breeding dragons for other people (who then left the hatch unnamed)
sBdLZtA.png
Wasting 30kg+ gems on scatterscrolls that I could have spent actually geneing the rest of my expensive projects :/
Wasting 30kg+ gems on scatterscrolls that I could have spent actually geneing the rest of my expensive projects :/
Well there’s a lot to sum up in one post so uh here have this
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2956365
Well there’s a lot to sum up in one post so uh here have this
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2956365
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9