Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Return of the meat pineapple!
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 183 184
[img]https://i.imgur.com/7phOop9.jpg[/img]
7phOop9.jpg
Uh...you CAN eat banana peel,but I can personally confirm it tastes vile, and that does not make them look any better
Uh...you CAN eat banana peel,but I can personally confirm it tastes vile, and that does not make them look any better
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
[quote name="PlagueMaw" date="2020-12-30 12:58:49" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/7phOop9.jpg[/img] [/quote][font=American Gothic][size=4] I am a vegetarian and I must ask..... [i]why?[/i] I have eaten a banana peel out of curiosity and I did [i]not[/i] like it. At all.
PlagueMaw wrote on 2020-12-30 12:58:49:
7phOop9.jpg

I am a vegetarian and I must ask..... why?

I have eaten a banana peel out of curiosity and I did not like it. At all.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="Requacy" date="2020-12-30 13:32:35" ] [font=American Gothic][size=4] I am a vegetarian and I must ask..... [i]why?[/i] I have eaten a banana peel out of curiosity and I did [i]not[/i] like it. At all. [/quote] Probably rich in pesticides too.
Requacy wrote on 2020-12-30 13:32:35:

Probably rich in pesticides too.
[quote name="PlagueMaw" date="2020-12-30 13:38:11" ] [quote name="Requacy" date="2020-12-30 13:32:35" ] [font=American Gothic][size=4] I am a vegetarian and I must ask..... [i]why?[/i] I have eaten a banana peel out of curiosity and I did [i]not[/i] like it. At all. [/quote] Probably rich in pesticides too. [/quote] [font=American Gothic][size=4] Yep, [I]blargh.[/i]
PlagueMaw wrote on 2020-12-30 13:38:11:
Requacy wrote on 2020-12-30 13:32:35:

Probably rich in pesticides too.

Yep, blargh.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
i'm going to cry these are truly horrors no living soul was meant to behold in all their terrible glory i regret going through any of this thread
i'm going to cry these are truly horrors no living soul was meant to behold in all their terrible glory i regret going through any of this thread
iJZWqi6.png
a3KveD8.png
1fpzX0w.png
Lvsm6NG.png
FObX7rS.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've eaten maggots before.
They taste like the stuff under your toenails if you haven't washed your feet in a while.
And I've eaten flies.
Flies don't have much of a taste.
They taste like the stuff under your toenails if you haven't washed your feet in a while.
And I've eaten flies.
My channel! Please subscribe, it’s free!
[quote name="Htymzia" date="2021-01-02 13:16:08" ] I've eaten maggots before. They taste like the stuff under your toenails if you haven't washed your feet in a while. And I've eaten flies. Flies don't have much of a taste. [/quote] I am less concerned about the eating maggots and concerned by how you know what toenail dirt tastes like...
Htymzia wrote on 2021-01-02 13:16:08:
And I've eaten flies.

I am less concerned about the eating maggots and concerned by how you know what toenail dirt tastes like...
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
[quote name="Vrachos" date="2019-10-27 07:18:11" ] ok meat pineapple thread i see you do not like the spaghetti o banana. maybe it is the format? you do not like the peel? understandable. how about nice spaghetti o dice [img]https://i.redd.it/1hnxpthnzfd31.jpg[/img] [/quote] ExCuSe Me WhAt As a D&D lover, PUT THAT THING BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM OR SO HELP ME
Vrachos wrote on 2019-10-27 07:18:11:
ok meat pineapple thread i see you do not like the spaghetti o banana. maybe it is the format? you do not like the peel? understandable. how about nice spaghetti o dice

1hnxpthnzfd31.jpg

ExCuSe Me WhAt
As a D&D lover, PUT THAT THING BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM OR SO HELP ME
@SheridanCharon
Oh come on, hasnt everyone eaten their own toenails at some point in life?
@SheridanCharon
Oh come on, hasnt everyone eaten their own toenails at some point in life?
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 183 184