Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | bug
1 2
Please
Please
I'm right arn't I...Please tell me I'm right!
I'm right arn't I...Please tell me I'm right!
Pleasssse tell meeeeee!
Pleasssse tell meeeeee!
Pleasssse tell meeeeee!
Pleasssse tell meeeeee!
@tundercat please try to avoid spamming old threads, especially with meaningless jokes. This forum is for reporting errors or glitches, as it says in the forum description beneath the forum title.
@tundercat please try to avoid spamming old threads, especially with meaningless jokes. This forum is for reporting errors or glitches, as it says in the forum description beneath the forum title.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Hello, I have been trying to change elements and I have waited well over 6 months, I have been gone for 2 years. I don't know if I have to wait 6 months sense I came back or if this is a legit bug. I'm trying to return to the Ice Flight.
Hello, I have been trying to change elements and I have waited well over 6 months, I have been gone for 2 years. I don't know if I have to wait 6 months sense I came back or if this is a legit bug. I'm trying to return to the Ice Flight.
UZVTEBc.png
@Loseruser359 do you have enough gems to afford the change?

also for future reference you should make your own thread for your own questions rather than posting it on several months old troll thread
@Loseruser359 do you have enough gems to afford the change?

also for future reference you should make your own thread for your own questions rather than posting it on several months old troll thread
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark Wait I've forgotten that you need the gems, I totally spaced that out. My bad and I didn't realize this was a troll threat
@Ralzakark Wait I've forgotten that you need the gems, I totally spaced that out. My bad and I didn't realize this was a troll threat
UZVTEBc.png
Moving this to the Help Center and throwing a lock on it, since the majority of the replies are spam.
Moving this to the Help Center and throwing a lock on it, since the majority of the replies are spam.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2