Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 439 440 441 442 443 ... 471 472
@Ashune This guide is outdated - Maki's Coliseum Builds are better for long-term farming.

This guide is terrific for training a trio up, but it hasn't been updated in a while, so it doesn't address new additions to the coliseum. It still works; the 129/50 or 126/58 builds are both serviceable. But the element balances have shifted in some places, and Maki's 133/40 is more all-around useful. There are now several two-fodder trainer versions optimized for different venues.
@Ashune This guide is outdated - Maki's Coliseum Builds are better for long-term farming.

This guide is terrific for training a trio up, but it hasn't been updated in a while, so it doesn't address new additions to the coliseum. It still works; the 129/50 or 126/58 builds are both serviceable. But the element balances have shifted in some places, and Maki's 133/40 is more all-around useful. There are now several two-fodder trainer versions optimized for different venues.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
Best guide ever 11/10 will always use, bruv.
Best guide ever 11/10 will always use, bruv.
@3nderKitty
@3nderKitty
eoc_button.gif
Cool guide, well planned guide. Hoping this will help me build my dragons properly.[img]https://i.ibb.co/j4FT3Mw/Pepped.png[/img]
Cool guide, well planned guide. Hoping this will help me build my dragons properly.Pepped.png
@Culex
(The overall best build, for farming any zone for loot)
SO.. this build I was wondering theres one slot for a battle stone still open is there anything that would help this build that you could put there?
@Culex
(The overall best build, for farming any zone for loot)
SO.. this build I was wondering theres one slot for a battle stone still open is there anything that would help this build that you could put there?
Hello~! My Wishlist --> (https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=555384) If you have anything on my wishlist that you dont need/want please let me know Thanks~!
hey, thanks for the guide :D! i’ve been using it but i had one question
is there any way to make the training go faster?
hey, thanks for the guide :D! i’ve been using it but i had one question
is there any way to make the training go faster?
Epher/Elias - FR +1 - They/Them - No, I am Not This Epher.
- - -
English is not my birth language, so I am sorry for any language mistakes. I also have many medical conditions so I am not very active but I try to be.
Any and All help is very appreciated.
@HeyItsJustZinnox
Hi. I can't tell which build you're referring to. Do you have a name for it? About the stones, Rally and Haste are often recommended alongside Scratch (Meditate for a few builds), Eliminate, Berserkers, and Ambushes. I personally also use Scholar and Discipline (mages only).

You might want to check Maki's list of builds, as it's more updated.

@epher
Training takes a long time, regardless of the build, but the first several levels go decently fast. Each battle gives a set amount of exp, but each level requires more exp: more battles, more time. On the plus side, when you have a few level 25 dragons, it gets easier and a bit faster.
@HeyItsJustZinnox
Hi. I can't tell which build you're referring to. Do you have a name for it? About the stones, Rally and Haste are often recommended alongside Scratch (Meditate for a few builds), Eliminate, Berserkers, and Ambushes. I personally also use Scholar and Discipline (mages only).

You might want to check Maki's list of builds, as it's more updated.

@epher
Training takes a long time, regardless of the build, but the first several levels go decently fast. Each battle gives a set amount of exp, but each level requires more exp: more battles, more time. On the plus side, when you have a few level 25 dragons, it gets easier and a bit faster.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788 The build by Duke "The overall best build, for farming any zone for loot" There was just one slot open and I was wondering what I should put there because Im trying to get all the item (Berserker x3 Ambush x2 Eliminate x1 and Rally x1) But theres still one slot open so I was thinking to put haste there? Or something else I dont know yet, If you have any suggestions let me know. The only items I need left is Eliminate x1 and Rally x1 and that extra slot stone.
@pyereciae2788 The build by Duke "The overall best build, for farming any zone for loot" There was just one slot open and I was wondering what I should put there because Im trying to get all the item (Berserker x3 Ambush x2 Eliminate x1 and Rally x1) But theres still one slot open so I was thinking to put haste there? Or something else I dont know yet, If you have any suggestions let me know. The only items I need left is Eliminate x1 and Rally x1 and that extra slot stone.
Hello~! My Wishlist --> (https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=555384) If you have anything on my wishlist that you dont need/want please let me know Thanks~!
If thats confusing im sorry ^^
If thats confusing im sorry ^^
@HeyItsJustZinnox
Ah. Which dragon is it? I could check the stones and stats. Then I could recommend something. (Also, if you need some stones, I have extras.)

For me, I use the lvl 25 trainer build (126 STR/INT, 59 QCK, 6 VIT) in the charts section, and interestingly, it also works for farming. I use Shred/Sap/Slash/Eliminate plus Berserkers (x3) and Ambushes (x2) for warriors and Contuse/Special/Aid/Reflect plus Scholar (x3) and Ambush+Disipline for mages. I guess that's my own build.

Btw, you have double posts somehow. Maybe delete the duplicate one?
@HeyItsJustZinnox
Ah. Which dragon is it? I could check the stones and stats. Then I could recommend something. (Also, if you need some stones, I have extras.)

For me, I use the lvl 25 trainer build (126 STR/INT, 59 QCK, 6 VIT) in the charts section, and interestingly, it also works for farming. I use Shred/Sap/Slash/Eliminate plus Berserkers (x3) and Ambushes (x2) for warriors and Contuse/Special/Aid/Reflect plus Scholar (x3) and Ambush+Disipline for mages. I guess that's my own build.

Btw, you have double posts somehow. Maybe delete the duplicate one?
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
1 2 ... 439 440 441 442 443 ... 471 472