Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | things you LIKE in lairs?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Love seeing well-dressed & accented dragons, especially organized by aesthetic where the dragons don't look all the SAME but you can tell the exact theme/vibe the person is going for. cx
Love seeing well-dressed & accented dragons, especially organized by aesthetic where the dragons don't look all the SAME but you can tell the exact theme/vibe the person is going for. cx
The user organizing their lair the way they want! But I especially enjoy dragons in simple outfits or tabs organized for lore reasons/lore dragons. They're fun to read through!
The user organizing their lair the way they want! But I especially enjoy dragons in simple outfits or tabs organized for lore reasons/lore dragons. They're fun to read through!
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
I like when there’s a variety of dragon types, and also lairs with a TON of lore!
I like when there’s a variety of dragon types, and also lairs with a TON of lore!
lots of pretty dressed dragons with lore. i love seeing the lore people come up with for their dragons (particularly if it's mostly compatible with site lore)
lots of pretty dressed dragons with lore. i love seeing the lore people come up with for their dragons (particularly if it's mostly compatible with site lore)
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
Lairs with dragons of unusual colours and genes, dragons with thematic lore, dragons within thematic tabs, nicely organised tabs with little aesthetical images and items, nicely dressed dragons, dragons arranged by colour, dragons arranged by districts, dragons arranged by occupation and/or roles, G1 lairs, faithful and super well-constructed lore clans, dragons with skincents and accents, Stained dragons, cowboy and desert nomad lairs that are from Earth, Water, Light or Lightning, small lairs with well-dressed dragons, enormous lairs with well-dressed dragons, G1 lairs with an unbred G1 Imperial as their completely normal person and not a leader (that is extremely rare), dragons with pretty bios, Ridgeback, Snapper and/or Bogsneak-heavy lairs, mono lairs, diverse lairs, lairs with complex Beastclan-Dragonkind history, lairs with enormous breeding projects, lairs with extremely thematic breeding pairs (that one Snapper geode lair is still the best thing I have ever seen)
Lairs with dragons of unusual colours and genes, dragons with thematic lore, dragons within thematic tabs, nicely organised tabs with little aesthetical images and items, nicely dressed dragons, dragons arranged by colour, dragons arranged by districts, dragons arranged by occupation and/or roles, G1 lairs, faithful and super well-constructed lore clans, dragons with skincents and accents, Stained dragons, cowboy and desert nomad lairs that are from Earth, Water, Light or Lightning, small lairs with well-dressed dragons, enormous lairs with well-dressed dragons, G1 lairs with an unbred G1 Imperial as their completely normal person and not a leader (that is extremely rare), dragons with pretty bios, Ridgeback, Snapper and/or Bogsneak-heavy lairs, mono lairs, diverse lairs, lairs with complex Beastclan-Dragonkind history, lairs with enormous breeding projects, lairs with extremely thematic breeding pairs (that one Snapper geode lair is still the best thing I have ever seen)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
its funny because the answers are the same here as they were in the dislike thread
its funny because the answers are the same here as they were in the dislike thread
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
A lot. I'm glad there are so many different types of lairs and looking through them is a treat, especially because they're so different.
Might be because I love cheap dragons myself, but whenever a lair shows a love towards unlikely dragons. I don't dislike G1 or matchy lairs, while I can't relate to the extreme love for G1s I get the appeal and it's amazing to see what people make of them and matchy lairs just look awesome. There's so much more I could list but I'm gonna mention names from other languages I understand, I just get excited when there's a tab with Latin names for example XD
A lot. I'm glad there are so many different types of lairs and looking through them is a treat, especially because they're so different.
Might be because I love cheap dragons myself, but whenever a lair shows a love towards unlikely dragons. I don't dislike G1 or matchy lairs, while I can't relate to the extreme love for G1s I get the appeal and it's amazing to see what people make of them and matchy lairs just look awesome. There's so much more I could list but I'm gonna mention names from other languages I understand, I just get excited when there's a tab with Latin names for example XD
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
I adore lairs with tab descriptions.

Also those who focus on strange XYZ type dragons. Eyeburner lair, too.
I adore lairs with tab descriptions.

Also those who focus on strange XYZ type dragons. Eyeburner lair, too.
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
I love seeing dragons with lots of patterns like pinstripe, marbled, cherub etc. I find them a lot more interesting to look at than those with genes like Iridescent, stained is great too. Matchy XYZ's and odd colour combo's (I love @/Ziggie's Lair).

I like apparel thats matchy but also accentuates certain colours on a dragon or highlights them i.e a pink dragon with blue eyes using mostly pink/purple apparel but with blue starsilks. Contrast is great too i.e muted green and gold dragon with some deep red apparel. Just colour theory and visual balancing in terms of composition I guess? I don't care if they're messy or busy as long as the visual balance is there. But usually I like a neutral primary as a sort of "buffer"

The actual organisation doesn't matter too much to me personally but I like seeing fandragons seperated from other dragons. Fandragons in general are great, especially if their from things I recognise (Can't remember who but someone has a TON of amazing Dark Souls fandragons)
I love seeing dragons with lots of patterns like pinstripe, marbled, cherub etc. I find them a lot more interesting to look at than those with genes like Iridescent, stained is great too. Matchy XYZ's and odd colour combo's (I love @/Ziggie's Lair).

I like apparel thats matchy but also accentuates certain colours on a dragon or highlights them i.e a pink dragon with blue eyes using mostly pink/purple apparel but with blue starsilks. Contrast is great too i.e muted green and gold dragon with some deep red apparel. Just colour theory and visual balancing in terms of composition I guess? I don't care if they're messy or busy as long as the visual balance is there. But usually I like a neutral primary as a sort of "buffer"

The actual organisation doesn't matter too much to me personally but I like seeing fandragons seperated from other dragons. Fandragons in general are great, especially if their from things I recognise (Can't remember who but someone has a TON of amazing Dark Souls fandragons)
seGmw74.jpg
Variation in apparel, colours, genes and breeds. Monolairs are admirable but I like seeing different kinds of dragons. Also, contrasting colours.
Variation in apparel, colours, genes and breeds. Monolairs are admirable but I like seeing different kinds of dragons. Also, contrasting colours.
NRIoOfa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6