Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | things you LIKE in lairs?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I like the beautifully unhinged aesthetic, it soon nice seeing the two themes of creepy and gorgeous work together and I seen quite a few that I liked and bookmarked to get ideas for my own lair. Mad respect for monolairs, especially single gender monolairs, I could never imagine having that without getting tired of the breed in like a week. G1s lairs are also nice, especially ones with expensive genes, apparel with lore to match. Organized lairs with mostly finished lore is something I aspire and fail everyday lol.
I like the beautifully unhinged aesthetic, it soon nice seeing the two themes of creepy and gorgeous work together and I seen quite a few that I liked and bookmarked to get ideas for my own lair. Mad respect for monolairs, especially single gender monolairs, I could never imagine having that without getting tired of the breed in like a week. G1s lairs are also nice, especially ones with expensive genes, apparel with lore to match. Organized lairs with mostly finished lore is something I aspire and fail everyday lol.
this thread: I love it

lairs: lots of fae :)
this thread: I love it

lairs: lots of fae :)
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
Lairs with tons of dragons with apparel but not crowded to the point you can't see the dragon--
I don't have tons of dragons but my lair would be a decent example of what I like
Lairs with tons of dragons with apparel but not crowded to the point you can't see the dragon--
I don't have tons of dragons but my lair would be a decent example of what I like
2J3QvJQ.gif
oh gosh, there's a ton of criteria...
i like a little bit of everything! i think everyone's different tastes and lair setups are all really inspiring in their own way. i can see the amount of work they've put into their lair, or in the case of works in progress, i can see how their lair is evolving in real time. it's motivating!
though i think the things that inspire me the most are lairs that are exclusively one category of dragon, be it g1s, monolairs, or fandragon lairs, and lore clans with VERY fleshed out and well-thought out lore. i've been slacking on my lore SPECIFICALLY because i'm having too much fun reading everyone else's! that, and so i can try and see how i can build my own.
oh gosh, there's a ton of criteria...
i like a little bit of everything! i think everyone's different tastes and lair setups are all really inspiring in their own way. i can see the amount of work they've put into their lair, or in the case of works in progress, i can see how their lair is evolving in real time. it's motivating!
though i think the things that inspire me the most are lairs that are exclusively one category of dragon, be it g1s, monolairs, or fandragon lairs, and lore clans with VERY fleshed out and well-thought out lore. i've been slacking on my lore SPECIFICALLY because i'm having too much fun reading everyone else's! that, and so i can try and see how i can build my own.
oooo
lightf1.png

euclid
it/its
ca5598c1562f7247710d616cfd891b3c26c319f5.png

lightf2.png
Dragons with lots of lore to read and unique apparel layering/combinations. I also think it's fun when I see a fan dragon I recognize :)
Dragons with lots of lore to read and unique apparel layering/combinations. I also think it's fun when I see a fan dragon I recognize :)
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
I really like it when new accounts have their favorite dragons on the first page. They’re shown so much love, and usually have some cheap apparel, maybe a Coli skin. They’re real pretty lads and it makes me happy to see them so appreciated.
I really like it when new accounts have their favorite dragons on the first page. They’re shown so much love, and usually have some cheap apparel, maybe a Coli skin. They’re real pretty lads and it makes me happy to see them so appreciated.
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
ooo I gotta say color organization, it's just very pleasing to the eye

I might reorganize like that too
ooo I gotta say color organization, it's just very pleasing to the eye

I might reorganize like that too
Ditto on the color order! That's why I have my main lair page organized that way, because I saw other people's lairs and liked the look of it, so I adopted it for my own. [quote name="KnucklePuck" date="2020-12-22 16:16:42" ] I like when people organize their lairs like how the original layout was before the lair/HD update. I can't get enough of that classic 5x4 layout. [/quote] Yo sameeee. I still have a "front page" for exactly that reason! It's just very satisfying. I enjoy the nostalgia I get from paging through an old-fashioned lair layout. Also really like lairs that have a set theme, like all those aesthetic™ earthy lairs or pastel lairs. I personally could never commit to a single look, so I really admire people who do. It looks so good! The dedication.....
Ditto on the color order! That's why I have my main lair page organized that way, because I saw other people's lairs and liked the look of it, so I adopted it for my own.
KnucklePuck wrote on 2020-12-22 16:16:42:
I like when people organize their lairs like how the original layout was before the lair/HD update.
I can't get enough of that classic 5x4 layout.

Yo sameeee. I still have a "front page" for exactly that reason! It's just very satisfying. I enjoy the nostalgia I get from paging through an old-fashioned lair layout.

Also really like lairs that have a set theme, like all those aesthetic™ earthy lairs or pastel lairs. I personally could never commit to a single look, so I really admire people who do. It looks so good! The dedication.....
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
Gimmie all the fandragons. Even if i don't know the references, i want to see them all. Also show me pretty apparel. And creative uses of layering.

I just like paging through lairs.
Gimmie all the fandragons. Even if i don't know the references, i want to see them all. Also show me pretty apparel. And creative uses of layering.

I just like paging through lairs.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
When all the dragons have fancy profile pages. I had some once upon a time, I need to redo them.

It just makes me happy to know that time was spent on someone's favorite.
When all the dragons have fancy profile pages. I had some once upon a time, I need to redo them.

It just makes me happy to know that time was spent on someone's favorite.
lik2pA1X.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6