Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | things you LIKE in lairs?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Everything. I love seeing how people choose to design their lair and dragons. It's always interesting to see how each person's tastes differ.
Everything. I love seeing how people choose to design their lair and dragons. It's always interesting to see how each person's tastes differ.
Mono, arranged by color, apparel with complex outfits or accents, overall matching themes/color coordination... I'm here for the aesthetic (and the lore, I love finding really solid clan lore and interesting bios).
Mono, arranged by color, apparel with complex outfits or accents, overall matching themes/color coordination... I'm here for the aesthetic (and the lore, I love finding really solid clan lore and interesting bios).
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
really good finished g1. they’ve helped me so much in ideas. also, more specific instance, any random non-g1 dragon with triple basic that was made into a super pretty dragon. the time. the care! for a random dragon!
really good finished g1. they’ve helped me so much in ideas. also, more specific instance, any random non-g1 dragon with triple basic that was made into a super pretty dragon. the time. the care! for a random dragon!
BonsaiPixels.FR_2xPlanter.png wfuYhNt.gif sale trade lore wishlist

mwa82103691.png
Sorted by colour/similar aesthetic tabs, tab full of joke/meme dragons, permababy tabs, dragons with lore.
Sorted by colour/similar aesthetic tabs, tab full of joke/meme dragons, permababy tabs, dragons with lore.
JBEajtP.gif
Fan dragons, I think they're really fun & show a little bit of a persons tastes in what they really like. I have a few of my own.

Lots of colors & apparel! I'm always very impressed with how well some can dress their dragons. I struggle with doing so a lot of the times, so some of my dragons are just bare.

Specific breeds. I always think it's neat how everyone's taste is a little different, be it a single breed or a handful of ones someone likes, I just think it's neat seeing the variety & taste!

Overall though? Just people's overwhelming creativity, care, & love they put into their lairs & dragons.
Fan dragons, I think they're really fun & show a little bit of a persons tastes in what they really like. I have a few of my own.

Lots of colors & apparel! I'm always very impressed with how well some can dress their dragons. I struggle with doing so a lot of the times, so some of my dragons are just bare.

Specific breeds. I always think it's neat how everyone's taste is a little different, be it a single breed or a handful of ones someone likes, I just think it's neat seeing the variety & taste!

Overall though? Just people's overwhelming creativity, care, & love they put into their lairs & dragons.
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
those specific meme dragons that just stand out and have funky names and you just know there's a backstory behind them lol or when all the dragons follow a specific aesthetic or colour scheme [emoji=guardian love size=1]
those specific meme dragons that just stand out and have funky names and you just know there's a backstory behind them lol

or when all the dragons follow a specific aesthetic or colour scheme
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
I love looking at really carefully curated aesthetic lairs. I would love to do that myself but I love all the colors too much to stick with one vibe ;-; I have a couple tabs that attempt to have cohesive aesthetics instead, but mad props to people who can keep their whole lair one cohesive theme.
I love looking at really carefully curated aesthetic lairs. I would love to do that myself but I love all the colors too much to stick with one vibe ;-; I have a couple tabs that attempt to have cohesive aesthetics instead, but mad props to people who can keep their whole lair one cohesive theme.
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
Gen1 lairs! Same hat!
Gen1 lairs! Same hat!
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Cool/Pretty dragons.

(Serious answer: I enjoy looking at G1 clans!)
Cool/Pretty dragons.

(Serious answer: I enjoy looking at G1 clans!)
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Honestly? I just love to see what people do with their dragons and how they organize them (:
Honestly? I just love to see what people do with their dragons and how they organize them (:
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)