Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree
1 2 ... 6999 7000 7001 7002 7003 ... 8637 8638
@slovakia Claim, sending stuff fom wishlist!

Easy

- 15kt
- 20g
- any baldwin mats (red and yellow preferred rn)

Medium

- iron chest
- strange chest
- any Taildecor/Pendants

Hard

- Glimmer
- Capsule
- Butterfly

@slovakia Claim, sending stuff fom wishlist!

Easy

- 15kt
- 20g
- any baldwin mats (red and yellow preferred rn)

Medium

- iron chest
- strange chest
- any Taildecor/Pendants

Hard

- Glimmer
- Capsule
- Butterfly

Claim! Sending baldwin mats :3

Easy:
10kt (to expand lair)

Medium:
Any Familiar
Any Chest

Far-Fetched: (Tysm if you do)
Skins or Apparels!
Claim! Sending baldwin mats :3

Easy:
10kt (to expand lair)

Medium:
Any Familiar
Any Chest

Far-Fetched: (Tysm if you do)
Skins or Apparels!
Greetings!

(I really need to write down where to find the signature in settings so I stop forgetting)
Got a decent grind team back up and running, so if anyone wants some coliseum spoils just drop by my dms ^^
I hope you all have a very lovely day/night
@KiwiSyrup sent skin or accent! Easy: 20 gems Easy: Any skin/accent from the first post here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2884687#post_2884687]Click![/url]i am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me ! Medium: 45 gems or 35kt Medium: fams i don’t have worth of 35kt/45 gems total Medium: Any skin/accent from the first post here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2884687#post_2884687]Click![/url] i am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me ! Hard: - Any Modern breed gem gene. -Buy a gen one from me (50gems and up,depending which you want. also selling non gen 1’s from level 25) -Any of these items: [item=Dire Kelpie mane][item=Vial of Glowing Sight][item=Scroll of eternal youth][item=Tri-color scatterscroll] -And ofcourse: I just calculated how much treasure and gems i need for gening my dragons and the total is 8.4 million treasure and 110.2k gems so [b]any amount higher then 20gems/ 15kt is highly appereciated! :D [/b]
@KiwiSyrup sent skin or accent!

Easy: 20 gems
Easy: Any skin/accent from the first post here: Click!i am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me !

Medium: 45 gems or 35kt
Medium: fams i don’t have worth of 35kt/45 gems total
Medium: Any skin/accent from the first post here: Click! i am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me !

Hard:
- Any Modern breed gem gene.
-Buy a gen one from me (50gems and up,depending which you want. also selling non gen 1’s from level 25)
-Any of these items: Dire Kelpie Mane Vial of Glowing Sight Scroll of Eternal Youth Tri-Color Scatterscroll

-And ofcourse:
I just calculated how much treasure and gems i need for gening my dragons and the total is 8.4 million treasure and 110.2k gems so any amount higher then 20gems/ 15kt is highly appereciated! :D
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
400+ stacks of 4point food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
@StormJunes
sending 20g!

Easy:15kt
Easy:any apparel
Medium:any fest skin
Medium:35kt
Hard:a veilspun!(if I have space)
@StormJunes
sending 20g!

Easy:15kt
Easy:any apparel
Medium:any fest skin
Medium:35kt
Hard:a veilspun!(if I have space)
(My adoption center) I love to draw dragons!
My art shopand dress them]
C
C
CuRYOHc.jpg[url][/url]
@glitchedgacha
Sending

1. Any nunber of slime/muck
2. Buy 1 of my cheap dragons on the AH (last page of lair)
3. Any number of strange chests
4. 30kt OR any number of iron chests
5. Any number of gilded chests
@glitchedgacha
Sending

1. Any nunber of slime/muck
2. Buy 1 of my cheap dragons on the AH (last page of lair)
3. Any number of strange chests
4. 30kt OR any number of iron chests
5. Any number of gilded chests
CuRYOHc.jpg[url][/url]
[quote name="KiwiSyrup" date="2020-12-22 09:15:23" ] [quote name="StormJunes" date="2020-12-22 08:13:06" ] @KiwiSyrup sent fams! Easy: 20 gems Easy: Any skin/accent from the first post here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2884687#post_2884687]Click![/url]i am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me ! Medium: 45 gems or 35kt Medium: fams i don’t have worth of 35kt/45 gems total Medium: Any skin/accent from the first post here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2884687#post_2884687]Click![/url] i am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me ! Hard: - Any Modern breed gem gene. -Buy a gen one from me (50gems and up,depending which you want. also selling non gen 1’s from level 25) -Any of these items: [item=Dire Kelpie mane][item=Vial of Glowing Sight][item=Scroll of eternal youth][item=Tri-color scatterscroll] -And ofcourse: I just calculated how much treasure and gems i need for gening my dragons and the total is 8.4 million treasure and 110.2k gems so [b]any amount higher then 20gems/ 15kt is highly appereciated! :D [/b] [/quote] Not sure if you just forgot but you skipped me [/quote] No, i didn’t, you even pm’ed me back with a “Thanks!” At 2020 08:22:12. at our,pm’s. i also just sent a skin. i event pinged you here after i sent the fams. SKIP THIS.
KiwiSyrup wrote on 2020-12-22 09:15:23:
StormJunes wrote on 2020-12-22 08:13:06:
@KiwiSyrup sent fams!

Easy: Any skin/accent from the first post here: Click!i am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me !

Medium: Any skin/accent from the first post here: Click! i am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me !

Hard:
-Buy a gen one from me (50gems and up,depending which you want. also selling non gen 1’s from level 25)
-Any of these items: Dire Kelpie Mane Vial of Glowing Sight Scroll of Eternal Youth Tri-Color Scatterscroll

-And ofcourse:
I just calculated how much treasure and gems i need for gening my dragons and the total is 8.4 million treasure and 110.2k gems so any amount higher then 20gems/ 15kt is highly appereciated! :D

Not sure if you just forgot but you skipped me

No, i didn’t, you even pm’ed me back with a “Thanks!” At 2020 08:22:12. at our,pm’s. i also just sent a skin. i event pinged you here after i sent the fams.

SKIP THIS.

PWYW Grab Bags!

@Lykantos

Sending a Strange Chest since I'm still grinding in the coli [2 good hours wasted so far lol]!

1. 15kt
2. 20g
3. 35kt
4. Something from my wishlist worth a Medium Wish
5. Something from my wishlist worth a Hard Wish
@Lykantos

Sending a Strange Chest since I'm still grinding in the coli [2 good hours wasted so far lol]!

1. 15kt
2. 20g
3. 35kt
4. Something from my wishlist worth a Medium Wish
5. Something from my wishlist worth a Hard Wish
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Slovakia Sending some things from ur wl :)
I sent in a crossroads bc i forgot u can send items from a message :(

1. Some meat
2. 20g
3. Some sludge
4. xxx dragon any colour
5. Flutterbun OR Melon Squirmscoot
@Slovakia Sending some things from ur wl :)
I sent in a crossroads bc i forgot u can send items from a message :(

1. Some meat
2. 20g
3. Some sludge
4. xxx dragon any colour
5. Flutterbun OR Melon Squirmscoot
free_birthday_present_avatar_02_by_gasara-d5w79xn.gif madoka__free_to_use_icon__by_kagaml-d6ar7oj.gif free_fruit_creme_cake_icon_by_xxviolentxlolitaxx-d2y48no.png _free__butterflion_by_didthesqd-db9udt2.gif free_fruit_creme_cake_icon_by_xxviolentxlolitaxx-d2y48no.png free_chibi_canada_icon__by_lanahx3-d5clpqm.gif free_birthday_present_avatar_02_by_gasara-d5w79xn.gif
@CrystalDr4gons sent sludge and meat! Easy: 20 gems Easy: Any skin/accent from the first post here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2884687#post_2884687]Click![/url]i am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me ! Medium: 45 gems or 35kt Medium: fams i don’t have worth of 35kt/45 gems total Medium: Any skin/accent from the first post here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2884687#post_2884687]Click![/url] i am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me ! Hard: - Any Modern breed gem gene. -Buy a gen one from me (50gems and up,depending which you want. also selling non gen 1’s from level 25) -Any of these items: [item=Dire Kelpie mane][item=Vial of Glowing Sight][item=Scroll of eternal youth][item=Tri-color scatterscroll] -And ofcourse: I just calculated how much treasure and gems i need for gening my dragons and the total is 8.4 million treasure and 110.2k gems so [b]any amount higher then 20gems/ 15kt is highly appereciated! :D [/b]
@CrystalDr4gons sent sludge and meat!

Hard:

-And ofcourse:

PWYW Grab Bags!

1 2 ... 6999 7000 7001 7002 7003 ... 8637 8638