Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree
1 2 ... 6997 6998 6999 7000 7001 ... 8637 8638
c :)
c :)
think i'll miss you forever
like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky
sending some chests :)

1) show me ur favorite derg and tell me why they’re ur favorite
2) give 100 gems to a random person
3) send 10 nice messages to people in your life that you appreciate (irl or flight rising)
4) draw me a picture of a potato
5) an egg :’)
sending some chests :)

1) show me ur favorite derg and tell me why they’re ur favorite
2) give 100 gems to a random person
3) send 10 nice messages to people in your life that you appreciate (irl or flight rising)
4) draw me a picture of a potato
5) an egg :’)
think i'll miss you forever
like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky
c
c
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png ---
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif they/them
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif FR+2
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif shadom organizer
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif currency exchange
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif faq
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif wishlist
--- hwxM86P.png
@imogenn [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52418233][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/524183/52418233.png[/img][/url] this is my baby Diana <3 i fell in love with spruce bc of her (and bought her mate specifically for the spruce color) and i have some plans for her im saving up for (she has some scies in her bio). i put the wishlist on her so that even more people can see her <3 [rule] [b]Easy - total/combined value up to max for easy level based on LAH[/b] E: 20 gems E: any amount of [item=Preserved Petals] or [item=Bonewood Branch] or [item=Strange Chest] [b]Medium - total/combined value above max for easy level and up to max for medium level based on LAH[/b] M: some familiars I don't own M: a gilded chest [b]Hard - total/combined value above min for hard level based on LAH[/b] H: an egg (or more if youre feeling like it) H: any of these [item=Breed Change: Veilspun][item=Primary Gene: Starmap (Veilspun)][item=Primary Gene: Wasp (Veilspun)][item=Secondary Gene: Bee (Veilspun)][item=Secondary Gene: Constellation (Veilspun)][item=Tertiary Gene: Branches (Veilspun)][item=Tertiary Gene: Firefly (Veilspun)][item=Tertiary Gene: Stained (Veilspun)] I'll also take anything from my wishlist (in sig) if you prefer that
@imogenn

52418233.png
this is my baby Diana <3 i fell in love with spruce bc of her (and bought her mate specifically for the spruce color) and i have some plans for her im saving up for (she has some scies in her bio). i put the wishlist on her so that even more people can see her <3

Easy - total/combined value up to max for easy level based on LAH
E: 20 gems
E: any amount of
Preserved Petals or Bonewood Branch or Strange Chest

Medium - total/combined value above max for easy level and up to max for medium level based on LAH
M: some familiars I don't own
M: a gilded chest

Hard - total/combined value above min for hard level based on LAH
H: an egg (or more if youre feeling like it)
H: any of these
Breed Change: Veilspun

I'll also take anything from my wishlist (in sig) if you prefer that
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png ---
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif they/them
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif FR+2
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif shadom organizer
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif currency exchange
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif faq
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif wishlist
--- hwxM86P.png
@Honeyedbee Claim
sending a preserved petal :) Good luck on getting a branches scroll!

NOTE FOR THE USER BELOW ME: Gonna be offline for a few hours, so I might not respond or confirm CRs(if you chose to do grinding or something) quickly :)
Easy: Grind for 18 minutes in Bamboo Falls with a good grinding team, send ALL drops AND leave a like on Astra if you haven't already
Easy: Grind for 18 minutes in Boreal Woods with a very good grinding team, send ALL drops AND leave a like on Astra if you haven't already
Medium: 40g AND leave a like on Astra if you haven't already
Medium: 2 Winter Winds AND leave a like on Astra if you haven't already
Hard: An Eliminate battle stone. I'm willing to pay 210kt/g for this wish, so this is basically "Let me buy an eliminate at a discounted price" :)
(this is astra btw)
@Honeyedbee Claim
sending a preserved petal :) Good luck on getting a branches scroll!

NOTE FOR THE USER BELOW ME: Gonna be offline for a few hours, so I might not respond or confirm CRs(if you chose to do grinding or something) quickly :)
Easy: Grind for 18 minutes in Bamboo Falls with a good grinding team, send ALL drops AND leave a like on Astra if you haven't already
Easy: Grind for 18 minutes in Boreal Woods with a very good grinding team, send ALL drops AND leave a like on Astra if you haven't already
Medium: 40g AND leave a like on Astra if you haven't already
Medium: 2 Winter Winds AND leave a like on Astra if you haven't already
Hard: An Eliminate battle stone. I'm willing to pay 210kt/g for this wish, so this is basically "Let me buy an eliminate at a discounted price" :)
(this is astra btw)
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
@BapeTheFish oh sure, I can do your gem wish, and I’ll leave a like on Astra!

Wishes for the person below me(this will be scary):

Easy:
A like for Monochromatic, Azurine, and Kagayaku, AND a Veilspun Breed Change scroll.
OR (this doesn’t really count as easy but deal with it)
10 Gilded Decorative Chests! And a Veilspun Breed Change scroll!
A Veilspun that isn’t eye-blinding(whether with genes or colours) and themed around black-and-white, blue, or pastels. Don’t need to leave a like.

Medium:
Grind with a good team in Crystal Pools/Ghostlight Ruins/Forbidden Cave/Harpy’s Roost for 15 to 20 minutes, then send me EVERY SINGLE DROP in a one-way CR. Leave a like on Monochromatic and Kagayaku’s pages.

Hard(Yeah you can just do the Veilspun wish because I love ‘em):
An Eliminate Battle Stone, then leave a like on Monochromatic, Kagayaku and Azurine.
@BapeTheFish oh sure, I can do your gem wish, and I’ll leave a like on Astra!

Wishes for the person below me(this will be scary):

Easy:
A like for Monochromatic, Azurine, and Kagayaku, AND a Veilspun Breed Change scroll.
10 Gilded Decorative Chests! And a Veilspun Breed Change scroll!
A Veilspun that isn’t eye-blinding(whether with genes or colours) and themed around black-and-white, blue, or pastels. Don’t need to leave a like.

Medium:
Grind with a good team in Crystal Pools/Ghostlight Ruins/Forbidden Cave/Harpy’s Roost for 15 to 20 minutes, then send me EVERY SINGLE DROP in a one-way CR. Leave a like on Monochromatic and Kagayaku’s pages.

Hard(Yeah you can just do the Veilspun wish because I love ‘em):
An Eliminate Battle Stone, then leave a like on Monochromatic, Kagayaku and Azurine.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
@iiTwinkleRose None of those easy wishes are easy, and as stated in the rules you need at least two easy wishes. The veilspun breed change scroll costs 1kg, and veilspuns cost a minimum of 70g/125kt therefore making both of them a hard wish; The only wish that's actually easy would be your medium wish.

Also, Gilded decorative chests go for a min. of 32g/48kt making one chest a medium wish
Quote:
Rule #4: You must make two easy wishes, two medium wishes, and one far fetched wish.
@iiTwinkleRose None of those easy wishes are easy, and as stated in the rules you need at least two easy wishes. The veilspun breed change scroll costs 1kg, and veilspuns cost a minimum of 70g/125kt therefore making both of them a hard wish; The only wish that's actually easy would be your medium wish.

Also, Gilded decorative chests go for a min. of 32g/48kt making one chest a medium wish
Quote:
Rule #4: You must make two easy wishes, two medium wishes, and one far fetched wish.
PwjpaNq.gif . . . . . . . words will go here, one day . . . . . . . EFriw6F.gif
Since the user before didn't change their post to fit the rules, I'll post below and just try my best to give the person who posts below me something good (then we can go back to how it was)!

Easy:
A fae (any type/color/pattern/gender/age)
An Imperial (Sorry if this one isn't easy I'll remove it) (Any type/color/pattern/gender/age)

Medium: 10kt/g or a familiar (any kind <3)

Far-Fetched: Any skin or apparel (This would be kind but I'm not expecting this, only a request <3)

Edit: Please ping me
Another Edit: Fufilling one of the below user's wishes, but I ask you gift them too :3
Since the user before didn't change their post to fit the rules, I'll post below and just try my best to give the person who posts below me something good (then we can go back to how it was)!

Easy:
A fae (any type/color/pattern/gender/age)
An Imperial (Sorry if this one isn't easy I'll remove it) (Any type/color/pattern/gender/age)

Medium: 10kt/g or a familiar (any kind <3)

Far-Fetched: Any skin or apparel (This would be kind but I'm not expecting this, only a request <3)

Edit: Please ping me
Another Edit: Fufilling one of the below user's wishes, but I ask you gift them too :3
Greetings!

(I really need to write down where to find the signature in settings so I stop forgetting)
Got a decent grind team back up and running, so if anyone wants some coliseum spoils just drop by my dms ^^
I hope you all have a very lovely day/night
@KiwiSyrup

Fulfilling all wishies

E) 10kt/g
E) four stacks of meat
M) a gilded chest OR 3 iron ones
M) buy one of my dragons in the for sale tab
H) mulitple gilded chest OR Eliminate OR stained modern gene
@KiwiSyrup

Fulfilling all wishies

E) 10kt/g
E) four stacks of meat
M) a gilded chest OR 3 iron ones
M) buy one of my dragons in the for sale tab
H) mulitple gilded chest OR Eliminate OR stained modern gene
20210110-080521-0000-8-300x100.png
[center]@kriegergeist the second wish is 48g total so that isn’t an easy wish. sending. • 1. 20g/20kt or [item=purple birdskull headdress] ((5g on AH)) and 15kt — 2. 35kt/40g or [item=Golden Glow Alchemist Tools] ((35g on AH)) — 3. 45g or [item=Ethereal Flame Tail Ribbon]&[item=Ethereal Flame Collar] ((both equal 34g together on AH)) — 4. 2-3 familiars i don’t have or any sprite! — 5. ANY of these: literally any veilspun even a fodder one/any veilspun gene/any dragon egg or [item=Breed Change: Veilspun]/[item=Gossamer Flame Candles]/[item=Scroll of Eternal Youth]/[item=Vista: Gaoler Dragons]/[item=Vista: Shadowbinder]/[item=Tertiary Gene: Stained] i really prefer the treasure if possible! [/center]
@kriegergeist the second wish is 48g total so that isn’t an easy wish. sending.

1. 20g/20kt or
Purple Birdskull Headdress
((5g on AH)) and 15kt

2. 35kt/40g or
Golden Glow Alchemist Tools
((35g on AH))

3. 45g or
Ethereal Flame Tail Ribbon & Ethereal Flame Collar
((both equal 34g together on AH))

4. 2-3 familiars i don’t have or any sprite!

5. ANY of these: literally any veilspun even a fodder one/any veilspun gene/any dragon egg or
Breed Change: Veilspun / Gossamer Flame Candles / Scroll of Eternal Youth / Vista: Gaoler Dragons / Vista: Shadowbinder / Tertiary Gene: Stained

i really prefer the treasure if possible!
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
1 2 ... 6997 6998 6999 7000 7001 ... 8637 8638