Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 9898 9899 9900 9901 9902 ... 16093 16094
cant find what to draw >:(
cant find what to draw >:(
IMG-0711.png pyAp3dI.png
oaolHwW.png
GLMwkdE.png
nnBylsC.png
bhdEs05.png
UcTvo43.png
my tummy hurts
my husband isnt here
and im out of monster and all i have is this hi-ball energy drink and it tastes AWFUL
my tummy hurts
my husband isnt here
and im out of monster and all i have is this hi-ball energy drink and it tastes AWFUL
Looking for:
how do my glasses always get so dirty?? when i'm not wearing them, they're in the case :(
how do my glasses always get so dirty?? when i'm not wearing them, they're in the case :(
dance baby, dance baby, hands in the air
go down to the store and buy a wicker chair

whimsicott.gif
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm microwave
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm microwave
J7D1quC.png xCVbB5p.png
onNp8NK.pngcSKe1Cn.png
tyEuRXe.png
YMPbu9R.png
mmmmmm
yummy microwave
mmmmmm
yummy microwave
(My adoption center) I love to draw dragons!
My art shopand dress them]
[quote name="CyanicPanic" date="2020-12-13 18:45:04" ] Why didn't I do that assignment earlier [/quote] [quote name="CyanicPanic" date="2020-12-14 06:27:49" ] Why didn't I do that assignment yesterday... [/quote] This is iconic.
CyanicPanic wrote on 2020-12-13 18:45:04:
Why didn't I do that assignment earlier
CyanicPanic wrote on 2020-12-14 06:27:49:
Why didn't I do that assignment yesterday...

This is iconic.
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
You ever just see something and you’re holy crap this is going to end very badly
Like my poor science grade and knowing there’s probably going be a test on Wednesday
Yeah
You would think cheating would improve my grade but google doesn’t have all the answers unfortunately

Also I think it’s snowing outside!
It’s too wet to stick but still very exciting!
You ever just see something and you’re holy crap this is going to end very badly
Like my poor science grade and knowing there’s probably going be a test on Wednesday
Yeah
You would think cheating would improve my grade but google doesn’t have all the answers unfortunately

Also I think it’s snowing outside!
It’s too wet to stick but still very exciting!
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
why are there so many exalted veilspun? :(
why are there so many exalted veilspun? :(
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
lap 1/2 are so fantastic and then lap 3 is like :) would you like to smash into the wall and kill the run? yes or yes?

i just want my 2:53 damnit
lap 1/2 are so fantastic and then lap 3 is like :) would you like to smash into the wall and kill the run? yes or yes?

i just want my 2:53 damnit

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
can I please play this game in peace without feeling bad for all of the other games that I have yet to beat or really even play?

for heaven's sake I just want to watch an academy full of war students fight either against or with each other in peace
can I please play this game in peace without feeling bad for all of the other games that I have yet to beat or really even play?

for heaven's sake I just want to watch an academy full of war students fight either against or with each other in peace
1 2 ... 9898 9899 9900 9901 9902 ... 16093 16094