Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 9896 9897 9898 9899 9900 ... 16134 16135
Most google services are down, including Gmail and Google Drive. This is the end, bois. It was nice knowing yall.

(Youtube works in incognito mode by the way)
Most google services are down, including Gmail and Google Drive. This is the end, bois. It was nice knowing yall.

S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Youtube was working just fine for me a second ago until I clicked onto a different song. At least it's not just me with this problem...
Youtube was working just fine for me a second ago until I clicked onto a different song. At least it's not just me with this problem...
Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts
With barest wrists, and stoutest boasts
He thrusts his fists against the posts
And still insists he sees the ghosts
[quote name="Jxckal" date="2020-12-14 04:17:11" ] (Youtube works in incognito mode by the way) [/quote] You saved my life
Jxckal wrote on 2020-12-14 04:17:11:
You saved my life
@GrandSerpentine No problem! I heard someone say it's the accounts that are down.
@GrandSerpentine No problem! I heard someone say it's the accounts that are down.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Y’know I hardly ever write in my dream journal anymore
Just when I have especially good dreams that I want to remember
And the funny thing is, when I read an old dream, I can remember exactly what it looks like in my head no matter how long ago it was
But honestly my dream journal is a mess
Especially the earlier ones I don’t even try to read because I know they’d be bad
It’s fun reading the newer ones though because those are more about the beautiful places I’ve seen rather than oh need to write down my dream every night
So it’s nice revisiting those places
Except sometimes I write them when I am very hecking tired and use the word ‘feisty’ for some gosh dang reason and I am so glad that’ll never see the light of day
But yeah
It’s like a little book of memories I can walk through and thats really fun
Y’know I hardly ever write in my dream journal anymore
Just when I have especially good dreams that I want to remember
And the funny thing is, when I read an old dream, I can remember exactly what it looks like in my head no matter how long ago it was
But honestly my dream journal is a mess
Especially the earlier ones I don’t even try to read because I know they’d be bad
It’s fun reading the newer ones though because those are more about the beautiful places I’ve seen rather than oh need to write down my dream every night
So it’s nice revisiting those places
Except sometimes I write them when I am very hecking tired and use the word ‘feisty’ for some gosh dang reason and I am so glad that’ll never see the light of day
But yeah
It’s like a little book of memories I can walk through and thats really fun
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
YouTube is working again for me :-)
YouTube is working again for me :-)
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
good things never last
good things never last
good things never last

how have I not hammered home that idea to myself yet?
why haven't i understood that yet, and stopped doing what I want?
Cause I don't really care.
good things never last
good things never last
good things never last

how have I not hammered home that idea to myself yet?
why haven't i understood that yet, and stopped doing what I want?
Cause I don't really care.
Looking for:
I love waking up to heavy rain, problem is it’s hard to get myself out of bed
I love waking up to heavy rain, problem is it’s hard to get myself out of bed
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Welp
time to go spam my girlfriend
Welp
time to go spam my girlfriend
(My adoption center) I love to draw dragons!
My art shopand dress them]
Not feeling that great.
Not feeling that great.
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
1 2 ... 9896 9897 9898 9899 9900 ... 16134 16135