Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Capatchas
1 2 3
huh, i haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary. in fact, i don't think i've received any captchas for the past several days, despite fighting for 5-20 minutes at a time many times a day. they might just be random and you've just been getting extra bad luck.
huh, i haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary. in fact, i don't think i've received any captchas for the past several days, despite fighting for 5-20 minutes at a time many times a day. they might just be random and you've just been getting extra bad luck.
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
IKR??? Okay so I don't know if this is still a thing today but two days ago the captchas were constantly popping up so I can confirm.
IKR??? Okay so I don't know if this is still a thing today but two days ago the captchas were constantly popping up so I can confirm.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
We don't really notice the captchas most of the time. It's a mild inconvenience but we don't get really angry every time one appears. Same with dodging. It's just part of the routine now.
It must suck for the people that notice them or can't see them properly :c
We don't really notice the captchas most of the time. It's a mild inconvenience but we don't get really angry every time one appears. Same with dodging. It's just part of the routine now.
It must suck for the people that notice them or can't see them properly :c
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Weirdly, I feel like I hardly ever see them and I coli a lot. Maybe I just play in a more erratic way? Try mixing up the order of the enemies you fight or throwing in a random defend every once in a while.
Weirdly, I feel like I hardly ever see them and I coli a lot. Maybe I just play in a more erratic way? Try mixing up the order of the enemies you fight or throwing in a random defend every once in a while.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
[quote name="PaintedThree" date="2020-11-24 09:19:54" ] huh, i haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary. in fact, i don't think i've received any captchas for the past several days, despite fighting for 5-20 minutes at a time many times a day. they might just be random and you've just been getting extra bad luck. [/quote] do you only fight one monster a day? ive gotten one every few fights since the revamped coli launched.
PaintedThree wrote on 2020-11-24 09:19:54:

do you only fight one monster a day?
ive gotten one every few fights since the revamped coli launched.
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
[quote name="Wormroot" date="2020-11-24 09:58:04" ] [quote name="PaintedThree" date="2020-11-24 09:19:54" ] huh, i haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary. in fact, i don't think i've received any captchas for the past several days, despite fighting for 5-20 minutes at a time many times a day. they might just be random and you've just been getting extra bad luck. [/quote] do you only fight one monster a day? ive gotten one every few fights since the revamped coli launched. [/quote] nope, in fact just now i fought for about 20 mins in Forgotten Cave, and as fights are over in 20 seconds or so i must've fought at least 60 or so battles, and not a single captcha! admittedly i do fight rather slowly as i only coli when watching stuff, and it's kind of hard to both fight and watch stuff at the same time, and at least once every couple of battles i click too fast by mistake and end up in the "potions" section, so that might have something to do with it? either way, it sucks that you're being so bothered :/
Wormroot wrote on 2020-11-24 09:58:04:
PaintedThree wrote on 2020-11-24 09:19:54:

do you only fight one monster a day?
ive gotten one every few fights since the revamped coli launched.

nope, in fact just now i fought for about 20 mins in Forgotten Cave, and as fights are over in 20 seconds or so i must've fought at least 60 or so battles, and not a single captcha!

admittedly i do fight rather slowly as i only coli when watching stuff, and it's kind of hard to both fight and watch stuff at the same time, and at least once every couple of battles i click too fast by mistake and end up in the "potions" section, so that might have something to do with it?

either way, it sucks that you're being so bothered :/
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
I coli super slow because my attention span is abysmal, lol. So I don't really get bothered by them that much, but... They really do seem to pop up more often sometimes. I swear there is like a specific time of day where they show up twice as often as normal.
I coli super slow because my attention span is abysmal, lol. So I don't really get bothered by them that much, but... They really do seem to pop up more often sometimes. I swear there is like a specific time of day where they show up twice as often as normal.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
[quote name="KiranaWolfe6" date="2020-11-23 05:27:36" ] In the mire I can scratch+eliminate and then win. I’m not a robot. [/quote] [i]Are[/i] you really though? If all we do is click back and forth between scratch and eliminate, can any of us really say we're not robots?
KiranaWolfe6 wrote on 2020-11-23 05:27:36:
In the mire I can scratch+eliminate and then win. I’m not a robot.
Are you really though? If all we do is click back and forth between scratch and eliminate, can any of us really say we're not robots?
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
yeah, i've been getting a lot of captchas lately..
yeah, i've been getting a lot of captchas lately..
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
[quote name="Paladingineer" date="2020-11-24 11:58:11" ] [quote name="KiranaWolfe6" date="2020-11-23 05:27:36" ] In the mire I can scratch+eliminate and then win. I’m not a robot. [/quote] [i]Are[/i] you really though? If all we do is click back and forth between scratch and eliminate, can any of us really say we're not robots? [/quote] even then, we shouldn't be punished for doing the only viable farming strategy. [s]and even then, at least in my case no matter what i do, i could press any buttons and i'd still have a capatcha every other fight.[/s]
Paladingineer wrote on 2020-11-24 11:58:11:
KiranaWolfe6 wrote on 2020-11-23 05:27:36:
In the mire I can scratch+eliminate and then win. I’m not a robot.
Are you really though? If all we do is click back and forth between scratch and eliminate, can any of us really say we're not robots?

even then, we shouldn't be punished for doing the only viable farming strategy.

and even then, at least in my case no matter what i do, i could press any buttons and i'd still have a capatcha every other fight.
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
1 2 3