Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's Wednesday. How's your week going?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
Stressful.

Had some stuff to planned for next week, then everything fell through in the worst of ways. Going to try to take the rest of this week off to recenter myself.
Stressful.

Had some stuff to planned for next week, then everything fell through in the worst of ways. Going to try to take the rest of this week off to recenter myself.
daom3l7-a0e9d769-2c15-438e-b477-777b75bab85b.gif
idk im kinda hungry
idk im kinda hungry
owleics.gif
am Exhausted. annoying cause I'd like to finally sit down n get out some lore but hopefully when I'm awake I can.
dragons will still be there, after all
am Exhausted. annoying cause I'd like to finally sit down n get out some lore but hopefully when I'm awake I can.
dragons will still be there, after all
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I'm big tired. I think I'm gonna finish up a few things on some hatchery graphics I've been working on, and then I'm gonna go take a long nap.
I'm big tired. I think I'm gonna finish up a few things on some hatchery graphics I've been working on, and then I'm gonna go take a long nap.
~

tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
~
He/Him ~
18 ~
FR+2 ~
Semi-active ~
~ ~
export202312061716059087.png
~ 5305175-tumblr-tumblr-logo-icon.png
~
5335781-camera-instagram-social-media-instagram-logo-icon.png
~
406091-art-deviant-deviantart-gallery-icon.png
~ art-shop-icon.png ~ nature.png
Doing okay. I go to work in a few hours and I hate taking late shifts because i feel like I don't have time to do anything else during the day and I'm just waiting to go to work.

Just looking forward to Friday, haha!
Doing okay. I go to work in a few hours and I hate taking late shifts because i feel like I don't have time to do anything else during the day and I'm just waiting to go to work.

Just looking forward to Friday, haha!
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
[quote name="Sanctuarium" date="2020-11-18 09:35:54" ] Thank you for the reminder, this week has been hectic but alright. How are you doing? [/quote] @Sancuarium, hanging in there. Reading through Veilspun feedback (thank you!), prepping updates, and [s]plotting[/s] planning. You know, the usual. [quote name="Flutterbi" date="2020-11-18 09:42:25" ] I'm able to sit up and take in nourishment. My Father use to say that all the time when he was asked how he was doing. I miss him. He passed away this May. [/quote] @Flutterbi, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Losing a parent is hard, please know you're not alone in this.
Sanctuarium wrote on 2020-11-18 09:35:54:
Thank you for the reminder, this week has been hectic but alright. How are you doing?

@Sancuarium, hanging in there. Reading through Veilspun feedback (thank you!), prepping updates, and plotting planning. You know, the usual.

Flutterbi wrote on 2020-11-18 09:42:25:
I'm able to sit up and take in nourishment. My Father use to say that all the time when he was asked how he was doing. I miss him. He passed away this May.

@Flutterbi, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Losing a parent is hard, please know you're not alone in this.
i should grind for tapir for veil baby but I don't want to

Also oh god help im so tired
i should grind for tapir for veil baby but I don't want to

Also oh god help im so tired
kXpNHpy.pngKdK3h1K.png
sFMScix.png
She/Her or They/Them
FR+2
Shadow Rep Breeding Project
is good :-)

hope all of yours is good too :-)
is good :-)

hope all of yours is good too :-)

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

IM realy chaotic rn since I’m off for next week and I’m really trying to get my art projects due on time [emoji=nocturne sad size=1]
IM realy chaotic rn since I’m off for next week and I’m really trying to get my art projects due on time
6O0US88.png
[quote name="Syntribus" date="2020-11-18 13:01:28" ] Pretty good, actually. Had a job interview today and I'd like to think that I did a good job. I'm optimistic at least, which is a weird feeling considering the past failures in my job search. [/quote] Gl on the job dude!
Syntribus wrote on 2020-11-18 13:01:28:
Pretty good, actually. Had a job interview today and I'd like to think that I did a good job. I'm optimistic at least, which is a weird feeling considering the past failures in my job search.
Gl on the job dude!
6O0US88.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14