Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's Wednesday. How's your week going?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Not gonna lie, it's been a pretty rough week... Hopefully it gets better soon. I hope you're all doing well, though! *big hugs* :3
Not gonna lie, it's been a pretty rough week... Hopefully it gets better soon. I hope you're all doing well, though! *big hugs* :3

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
Been good so far, well, except for the fact that I've been tired all day but then can't sleep until 5 A.M. every day this week. That's been fun.
Been good so far, well, except for the fact that I've been tired all day but then can't sleep until 5 A.M. every day this week. That's been fun.
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
Busy, busy, busy. So many essays due, and I can't seem to bring myself to write more than a few words at a time. Very excited about this breeding project I'm doing though.
Busy, busy, busy. So many essays due, and I can't seem to bring myself to write more than a few words at a time. Very excited about this breeding project I'm doing though.
Eh,,,, nothing ever happens these days. At least we found a good house to buy :)
Eh,,,, nothing ever happens these days. At least we found a good house to buy :)
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
It feels like it's been Wednesday since Monday.
Will this week ever end?
It feels like it's been Wednesday since Monday.
Will this week ever end?
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
Nothing special, fell down another internet rabbit hole, the usual.

Edit: Actually something huge happened in a fandom now that I think about it. Bonus points for this week.
Nothing special, fell down another internet rabbit hole, the usual.

Edit: Actually something huge happened in a fandom now that I think about it. Bonus points for this week.
SVt2S0L.png
We’re close to fall break and my students are tired from testing, so we’re listening to LoFi music and writing stories.
We’re close to fall break and my students are tired from testing, so we’re listening to LoFi music and writing stories.
EYhnjwN.png
Good
Good
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
its.... :(
its.... :(
hCa820L.pngStRQpZw.pngpPmyN46.png
It's been a good day so far.

I've been thinking of getting more veilspun scrolls to change a breeding pair of mine...or I may just go in the AH to get a few veils; but I've been picky lately.
It's been a good day so far.

I've been thinking of getting more veilspun scrolls to change a breeding pair of mine...or I may just go in the AH to get a few veils; but I've been picky lately.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14