Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's Wednesday. How's your week going?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
Well it's my birthday today so all my stress put on a party hat and did a little dance, that was nice, gonna just chill and vibe until my birthday dinner friday
Well it's my birthday today so all my stress put on a party hat and did a little dance, that was nice, gonna just chill and vibe until my birthday dinner friday
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
[quote name="Scorpiontail" date="2020-11-18 13:10:04" ] Well it's my birthday today so all my stress put on a party hat and did a little dance, that was nice, gonna just chill and vibe until my birthday dinner friday [/quote] Happy birthday [emoji=birthday cake size=1]
Scorpiontail wrote on 2020-11-18 13:10:04:
Happy birthday
6O0US88.png
i'm doing great Aeq! thanks for asking and i hope you are as well :^)
i'm doing great Aeq! thanks for asking and i hope you are as well :^)
(she/her) i'll code this sometime
I'm doing alright. Going to do school later. Waiting for my lizard to finish shedding so that I can clean it all (if he's not done by tonight I will still clean the cage calm down). Going to call insurance to do insurance things.
I'm doing alright. Going to do school later. Waiting for my lizard to finish shedding so that I can clean it all (if he's not done by tonight I will still clean the cage calm down). Going to call insurance to do insurance things.
Doing alright! A little tired, have a little brainfog, but FR is distracting me from a lot of stress and I'm having a decent day! c:

I hope everyone else is having a good day today, too, and if you're not - I hope it improves! <3
Doing alright! A little tired, have a little brainfog, but FR is distracting me from a lot of stress and I'm having a decent day! c:

I hope everyone else is having a good day today, too, and if you're not - I hope it improves! <3
UwPE0Qp.png
Not bad! But I've got lots of work to do over the rest of the week so I'm not sure my answer will be the same later.

I hope everyone else is doing great! :)
Not bad! But I've got lots of work to do over the rest of the week so I'm not sure my answer will be the same later.

I hope everyone else is doing great! :)
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
cold wet and dreary, like the past few weeks have been :/
but hey
at least i have spaghetti
cold wet and dreary, like the past few weeks have been :/
but hey
at least i have spaghetti
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
iT's WeDnEsDaY mY dUdEs...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
iT's WeDnEsDaY mY dUdEs...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LUYnTis.jpg63t38w8.jpgxdnFJdz.jpgqWM5AfE.jpg
welcome home theseus
Pretty good week so far, between Criminal Minds, Star Trek, Third Rock from the Sun, and a few other good tv shows. Also woke up to 800+ gems today, which was good. And I got a few more dragon projects closer to done.

Then there's not-my-cat, who thinks he lives here (his owner actually lives a few houses up the street), so he's been camping on the back porch in a box with a blanket and a curtain made out of an old rug. He's cuddly, he's adorable.... and he's an absolute tick-magnet. I swear, I've seen more ticks on this cat than I've seen in my entire life. He'll sit there and whine about it, then do everything possible to avoid a de-ticking, from trying to kill hands to climbing the garage and then complaining about being stuck. So I'm not looking forward to that.
Pretty good week so far, between Criminal Minds, Star Trek, Third Rock from the Sun, and a few other good tv shows. Also woke up to 800+ gems today, which was good. And I got a few more dragon projects closer to done.

Then there's not-my-cat, who thinks he lives here (his owner actually lives a few houses up the street), so he's been camping on the back porch in a box with a blanket and a curtain made out of an old rug. He's cuddly, he's adorable.... and he's an absolute tick-magnet. I swear, I've seen more ticks on this cat than I've seen in my entire life. He'll sit there and whine about it, then do everything possible to avoid a de-ticking, from trying to kill hands to climbing the garage and then complaining about being stuck. So I'm not looking forward to that.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
Pretty hectic, what with all my heavier classes deciding to drop tests on me this week. Although I just finished the last test, so hopefully the rest of the week is pretty relaxed.

Hope everyone else's weeks are at least a bit less hectic than mine!
Pretty hectic, what with all my heavier classes deciding to drop tests on me this week. Although I just finished the last test, so hopefully the rest of the week is pretty relaxed.

Hope everyone else's weeks are at least a bit less hectic than mine!
Encapsulated Mist / Abyssdrake

+1 FR Time
Pings/PMs welcome
hiveBioDivVMiddle2_WebRes.png Dragonwish Foundation
Sig's still a wip augh
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14