Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's Wednesday. How's your week going?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
it's been rough
it's been rough
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
not great :(
kinda tappin out of things to do on fr and it's saddening
not great :(
kinda tappin out of things to do on fr and it's saddening
russianoreo_1.gif
Fronter(s): Vicky
About our system!
My art shop!
brokenankles_2.gifspinnyidle_1.gif
It's gotten pretty cold today, and I forgot my jacket, but at least my office is warm. I'm looking forward to getting home and under my electric blanket [emoji=snowflake size=1]
It's gotten pretty cold today, and I forgot my jacket, but at least my office is warm. I'm looking forward to getting home and under my electric blanket
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
Stressful but all my schoolwork is done. I also have a vet appointment tomorrow for my bearded dragon. It's really friggin' important that I go to it because my baby is just begging me to let him brumate.
Stressful but all my schoolwork is done. I also have a vet appointment tomorrow for my bearded dragon. It's really friggin' important that I go to it because my baby is just begging me to let him brumate.
i'm so tired ;_; but chillin'
i'm so tired ;_; but chillin'
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
It's going great, thanks for asking! How about you? I hope you and the rest of the devs are staying safe and doing well.
It's going great, thanks for asking! How about you? I hope you and the rest of the devs are staying safe and doing well.
td9UiZS.png
I've been pretty anxious, but other than that everything seems okay. I've been thinking about my birthday recently and trying to think of a safe thing to do. I'll probably get some takeout and watch my favorite movie. Planning calming events always makes my week better.
I hope your week is going well, Aeq!
I've been pretty anxious, but other than that everything seems okay. I've been thinking about my birthday recently and trying to think of a safe thing to do. I'll probably get some takeout and watch my favorite movie. Planning calming events always makes my week better.
I hope your week is going well, Aeq!
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
it was going very well until i realized that the end date for the 25 pending assignments i have is not december 4, it's november 20 lmao
guess i'll die
it was going very well until i realized that the end date for the 25 pending assignments i have is not december 4, it's november 20 lmao
guess i'll die
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
feeling good! i'm looking into different school programs currently so we'll see how that works out
feeling good! i'm looking into different school programs currently so we'll see how that works out
she/her +1
Really tired. Haven't been sleeping well. Melatonin doesn't seem to work on me so rip
But the good news is that I finally have a better dragon for an OC.
Really tired. Haven't been sleeping well. Melatonin doesn't seem to work on me so rip
But the good news is that I finally have a better dragon for an OC.
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14