Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's Wednesday. How's your week going?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@EclipseDragon Congrats! [emoji=heart size=1] At least you have a shiny new spouse to help take care of that ankle? XD; As it's Thursday, I gotta finish up all my work for the week! (Stop procrastinating self! D:)
@EclipseDragon Congrats! At least you have a shiny new spouse to help take care of that ankle? XD;

As it's Thursday, I gotta finish up all my work for the week! (Stop procrastinating self! D:)
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
I'm TOIred.
I'm TOIred.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Xirei" date="2020-11-19 09:14:22" ] @EclipseDragon Congrats! [emoji=heart size=1] At least you have a shiny new spouse to help take care of that ankle? XD; [/quote] Yes, that whole "sickness and in health" part, he's got it covered xD Thank you. I hope the work goes smoothly for you.
Xirei wrote on 2020-11-19 09:14:22:
@EclipseDragon Congrats! At least you have a shiny new spouse to help take care of that ankle? XD;

Yes, that whole "sickness and in health" part, he's got it covered xD

Thank you. I hope the work goes smoothly for you.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

Tired :( but I might be going on a road trip soon so that'll hopefully be fun! But my new veilspuns are making me happy :)
Tired :( but I might be going on a road trip soon so that'll hopefully be fun! But my new veilspuns are making me happy :)
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
extremely badly, thank you for asking.
My semester project Borked itself and I had to stay up until 1am fixing it. It's still not entirely fixed
I forgot I had homework in one of my classes so I have to do that today and turn it in late if I want any credit for it
The Dungeons and Dragons club is slowly falling apart and the club president isn't helping me fix it

Wednesday sucked

I'm hoping today will be better
My semester project Borked itself and I had to stay up until 1am fixing it. It's still not entirely fixed
I forgot I had homework in one of my classes so I have to do that today and turn it in late if I want any credit for it
The Dungeons and Dragons club is slowly falling apart and the club president isn't helping me fix it

Wednesday sucked

I'm hoping today will be better
tumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o2_100.gifaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Dawn

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png They/Them

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png FR+0
tumblr_pq070tye9g1y721g1o1_250.pnga DragonDawn.gifa tumblr_pq06kozTR71y721g1o2_250.png
[quote name="Changelin" date="2020-11-19 10:39:11" ] extremely badly, thank you for asking. [/quote] Why is this a mood. Everything is stressing my anxiety this week. Honestly, I just want someone I care about to sit with me and give me attention, but everyone's busy with different things that are actually important and that I shouldn't call them away from. I'm not usually needy, but today has been filled with nothing but me sitting alone with my thoughts, and I'm feeling really done with that. /cry/
Changelin wrote on 2020-11-19 10:39:11:
Why is this a mood.

Everything is stressing my anxiety this week. Honestly, I just want someone I care about to sit with me and give me attention, but everyone's busy with different things that are actually important and that I shouldn't call them away from. I'm not usually needy, but today has been filled with nothing but me sitting alone with my thoughts, and I'm feeling really done with that. /cry/
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
It was my birthday yesterday (18th) so it's going pretty good ;w; I finished 2 gene projects and drew some art

i'm just ignoring the piles of uni work i have to do and taking a break
It was my birthday yesterday (18th) so it's going pretty good ;w; I finished 2 gene projects and drew some art

i'm just ignoring the piles of uni work i have to do and taking a break
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
Very stressed, I have a lot of work because profs don't like to help with online school. The joys of university.
Very stressed, I have a lot of work because profs don't like to help with online school. The joys of university.
MBjujvx.png
pretty good
pretty good
ldNLSdw.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14