Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Veilspun Dragons
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 180 181
They actually looking so amazing! Proud to be of this flight![emoji=shadow rune size=1]
They actually looking so amazing! Proud to be of this flight!
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif
I hatched a shadow egg to celebrate the veilspun release and got this two-off xyy boi! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65086067][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/650861/65086067_350.png[/img][/url] Scry: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=105&bodygene=68&breed=19&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=5&tertgene=63&winggene=66&wings=6&auth=c50f7c3c658891abe39926edcd9df7e919fff332&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] To be honest my first impression wasn't great but the more I look at him, I love him more and more! ;w; so sparkly[emoji=gold star size=1] [size=2]Ps. I don't know what it is, but the male veilspuns look kind of unusual, (x-x) same with the other ancients too.. Male gaolers and banescales look a lil' bit wonky compared to the female art.. I love the female ancients tho! :) [/size]
I hatched a shadow egg to celebrate the veilspun release and got this two-off xyy boi!
65086067_350.png
Scry:
dragon?age=1&body=105&bodygene=68&breed=19&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=5&tertgene=63&winggene=66&wings=6&auth=c50f7c3c658891abe39926edcd9df7e919fff332&dummyext=prev.png

To be honest my first impression wasn't great but the more I look at him, I love him more and more! ;w; so sparkly

Ps. I don't know what it is, but the male veilspuns look kind of unusual, (x-x) same with the other ancients too.. Male gaolers and banescales look a lil' bit wonky compared to the female art.. I love the female ancients tho! :)
21gK2sL.png
OH THESE LOOK GOOOOOOOD
OH THESE LOOK GOOOOOOOD
z3FSuck.png
fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
5klLPDf.png
___
I was trying to look at the gene rarities and tbh I have a bit of trouble counting the stars but it looks like everything expect the gem genes have 5 stars? That doesn't seem right to me O.o
I was trying to look at the gene rarities and tbh I have a bit of trouble counting the stars but it looks like everything expect the gem genes have 5 stars? That doesn't seem right to me O.o
BGybb0X.png
Uhmm i have some conflicted feelings about this ancient breed. As much as I like the art, as many other users have already said I kind of wished the female pose would be changed down the line from the design we saw from the streams. Belly genes are virtually impossible to work with, for instance, capsule makes little sense. The primary is also much more covered because of the pose and with mop as a tertiary it's drowned... An incentive to use the new line breaking terts, I guess.

On the plus side, the male pose is gorgeous and has a lot of character so kudos for achieving that. The new ancient genes are also incredibly interesting and, I'd say, a bit more daring than the banescale ones which was a pleasant surprise.

I don't know if anyone has said it yet but being a shadow breed, I assumed slime/sludge to also be available as they fit the shadow aesthetic a lot, hoping they'll come out with the next update on the ancient breeds!
Uhmm i have some conflicted feelings about this ancient breed. As much as I like the art, as many other users have already said I kind of wished the female pose would be changed down the line from the design we saw from the streams. Belly genes are virtually impossible to work with, for instance, capsule makes little sense. The primary is also much more covered because of the pose and with mop as a tertiary it's drowned... An incentive to use the new line breaking terts, I guess.

On the plus side, the male pose is gorgeous and has a lot of character so kudos for achieving that. The new ancient genes are also incredibly interesting and, I'd say, a bit more daring than the banescale ones which was a pleasant surprise.

I don't know if anyone has said it yet but being a shadow breed, I assumed slime/sludge to also be available as they fit the shadow aesthetic a lot, hoping they'll come out with the next update on the ancient breeds!
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
I think we have a winner here! People wouldn't be grousing so much over not getting a freebie if they didn't like them! I think we got our two treasure Ancients free to introduce the concept and make folks willing to give them a chance. Now we're ready to accept another Ancient, no hesitation! The scroll price is half that of a Coatl, or limited availability WC scroll, so be grateful! Let the moneybags gene and breed them, and pick one out ready made in short order. They have the bonus of a short natural breeding cooldown, so we will have those swarms before you know it! Even now there are triple-gened hatchlings in the AH for half the price of the breed change! Nice ones too. If they are not 100% what you want, isn't that often how it is? Spend your treasure on a different gene, change the look up. Or get into the Coliseum and score a FREE gene - just as we have for the other two Ancients! Genes I WANT, by the way, not toss-offs! I rarely spend real money here - like maybe $20 at the Color Wheel Expansion, maybe one other time - but gems are obtainable if you put some effort in. Then you get the rewards. These dragons are great - not perfect, mind you, too much hair covering the lady IMO - but they aren't going away, and we can be happy about them!
I think we have a winner here! People wouldn't be grousing so much over not getting a freebie if they didn't like them! I think we got our two treasure Ancients free to introduce the concept and make folks willing to give them a chance. Now we're ready to accept another Ancient, no hesitation! The scroll price is half that of a Coatl, or limited availability WC scroll, so be grateful! Let the moneybags gene and breed them, and pick one out ready made in short order. They have the bonus of a short natural breeding cooldown, so we will have those swarms before you know it! Even now there are triple-gened hatchlings in the AH for half the price of the breed change! Nice ones too. If they are not 100% what you want, isn't that often how it is? Spend your treasure on a different gene, change the look up. Or get into the Coliseum and score a FREE gene - just as we have for the other two Ancients! Genes I WANT, by the way, not toss-offs! I rarely spend real money here - like maybe $20 at the Color Wheel Expansion, maybe one other time - but gems are obtainable if you put some effort in. Then you get the rewards. These dragons are great - not perfect, mind you, too much hair covering the lady IMO - but they aren't going away, and we can be happy about them!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@undel Ive read that the gem breed scroll is only avalible for two weeks??? Will it cycle out after two weeks?
@undel Ive read that the gem breed scroll is only avalible for two weeks??? Will it cycle out after two weeks?
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
I was quietly sitting here not liking ancient breeds because I needed apparel to make a dragon busy or cluttered enough for my tastes... Then these sparkly kids come out with some of the best genes on the site in my opinion. And I 100% expected not to like these because hair and fairy wings are not my aesthetic... But no... I cleared out half my saved scries and filled them back up Veilspuns.
I was quietly sitting here not liking ancient breeds because I needed apparel to make a dragon busy or cluttered enough for my tastes... Then these sparkly kids come out with some of the best genes on the site in my opinion. And I 100% expected not to like these because hair and fairy wings are not my aesthetic... But no... I cleared out half my saved scries and filled them back up Veilspuns.
57351288p.png 80437372p.png LEpJMnn.png
kHBaXec.png
cdqdRxL.png
bX96R21.png
ll0CfnD.png
_____ 2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Pgv53XB.png
fRmh0SH.png
oczO35g.png
77147164p.png 48694802p.png
@Scent there's nothing in the OP saying the breed scrolls will cycle out. What you might have read was that the new Fam can be obtained as a gift from Galore and additional copies brewed at Baldwin's until the 19th, when the Fam will retire.
@Scent there's nothing in the OP saying the breed scrolls will cycle out. What you might have read was that the new Fam can be obtained as a gift from Galore and additional copies brewed at Baldwin's until the 19th, when the Fam will retire.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x