Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Veilspun Dragons
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 180 181
@Undel I apologize if you've got like a gajillion pings for this already but ABYSS SHELL/WEB IS THE BEST THING EVER I went right out and bought a couple Abyss XXY dergs so I can (eventually) breedchange them, gene them up and breed gorgeous dragons. You guys did a phenomenal job with the Veilspun breed and Abyss looks SO AWESOME with those new genes. *incoherent happy noises*
@Undel I apologize if you've got like a gajillion pings for this already but ABYSS SHELL/WEB IS THE BEST THING EVER I went right out and bought a couple Abyss XXY dergs so I can (eventually) breedchange them, gene them up and breed gorgeous dragons. You guys did a phenomenal job with the Veilspun breed and Abyss looks SO AWESOME with those new genes. *incoherent happy noises*
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
SHADOW BREEEEEED
SHADOW BREEEEEED
mGBJ0tP.png
This is so exciting, what an awesome breed!!! @w@
This is so exciting, what an awesome breed!!! @w@
tumblr_ntniiySSXm1s781qqo1_250.pngtumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko4_100.png
it looks cool, but wonderful. another breed to blow up the damn auction house at ridiculous prices for the next month
it looks cool, but wonderful. another breed to blow up the damn auction house at ridiculous prices for the next month
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Can't you see that you're lost without me?
Meliora. DID system. He/They collectively.
the dragon in the banner, what colours does it use?
the dragon in the banner, what colours does it use?
bHeX9bv.png
Oh my!
Oh my!
I want people to be aware that disappointment is a completely valid emotion to feel and everyone acting like it's wrong and that we're all entitled for being disappointed... can y'all just stop it lol.

Like yes, we knew ahead of time it was going to be a gem breed but the precedent thus far is that we got free eggs for Gaolers and Banescales, so would we get anything free for the Veilspun? It's not wrong at all to think we'd get a free clanbound scroll. We're also in the middle of a pandemic right now and a lot of people are struggling. If you're struggling but can afford one? Good for you! Not every experience is universal, however. And if you have the time and patience to grind for gems? Also good for you. But again, not everyone is you and you can't expect everyone to be you.

Like I said, the Veilspun don't really do anything for me and so I'm happy to wait for their prices to go down. But please let people be disappointed.
I want people to be aware that disappointment is a completely valid emotion to feel and everyone acting like it's wrong and that we're all entitled for being disappointed... can y'all just stop it lol.

Like yes, we knew ahead of time it was going to be a gem breed but the precedent thus far is that we got free eggs for Gaolers and Banescales, so would we get anything free for the Veilspun? It's not wrong at all to think we'd get a free clanbound scroll. We're also in the middle of a pandemic right now and a lot of people are struggling. If you're struggling but can afford one? Good for you! Not every experience is universal, however. And if you have the time and patience to grind for gems? Also good for you. But again, not everyone is you and you can't expect everyone to be you.

Like I said, the Veilspun don't really do anything for me and so I'm happy to wait for their prices to go down. But please let people be disappointed.
LUZk8tY.png
[quote name="vihuff" date="2020-11-13 14:53:12" ] [quote name="vihuff" date="2020-11-12 17:42:53" ] [quote name="@/Undel" date="2020-11-12 17:20:30" ] [quote name="vihuff" date="2020-11-12 17:03:04" ] [quote name="@/Undel" date="2020-11-12 16:58:46" ] Regarding shell and web, the gene is correct. [/quote] If the files for web/shell are fine can we please have some clarification on why the gene is so different for abyss compared to other colors? It's clearly missing some of the pattern that the gene comes with. Can we get this updated in or? It's not right guys. Colors or otherwise there are markings missing. [/quote] The markings are there, they are a similar color which creates the visual effect. They match up with the color swatches our artist sent in, and we rather like the effect! So not an error, but definitely a more wild swatch choice! [/quote] Thank you for the clarification. However I was specifically wondering about the mane markings that all other colors have, but abyss is missing, as there is no abyss on the mane. Are there markings here that we just can't see that can be adjusted? Because they should be abyss markings to match the gene in other colors. [quote name="Firtarian" date="2020-11-12 17:59:42" ] My eyes are good, but I can't see any difference in color on the mane. [img]https://i.imgur.com/oCKBaiL.png[/img] [/quote] [/quote] Are we going to be getting the gene added to the mane please? It doesn't make sense that the entire pattern is missing. This does seem like an error or that the artist forgot to add it in. [/quote] shell is also missing some markings... :/ [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=89&bodygene=71&breed=19&element=1&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=0&winggene=71&wings=3&auth=33710eb8dc4441f3651b5c6addfb9575c8e4bcfe&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=71&breed=19&element=1&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=0&winggene=71&wings=96&auth=8eb97a478cb012a1ffd4b227b0c466361949c59e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] if abyss shell/web is meant to have these colours, ok. it looks like these genes are intoducing new accent colours (some other colours look odd). but please. it is missing markings. every other shell/web I see has ll markings I wonder if it is even good to go and fix anything, as many went to get abyss dragons because of this....
vihuff wrote on 2020-11-13 14:53:12:
vihuff wrote on 2020-11-12 17:42:53:
@/Undel wrote on 2020-11-12 17:20:30:
vihuff wrote on 2020-11-12 17:03:04:
@/Undel wrote on 2020-11-12 16:58:46:
Regarding shell and web, the gene is correct.
If the files for web/shell are fine can we please have some clarification on why the gene is so different for abyss compared to other colors? It's clearly missing some of the pattern that the gene comes with. Can we get this updated in or?

It's not right guys. Colors or otherwise there are markings missing.

The markings are there, they are a similar color which creates the visual effect. They match up with the color swatches our artist sent in, and we rather like the effect! So not an error, but definitely a more wild swatch choice!
Thank you for the clarification. However I was specifically wondering about the mane markings that all other colors have, but abyss is missing, as there is no abyss on the mane. Are there markings here that we just can't see that can be adjusted? Because they should be abyss markings to match the gene in other colors.
Firtarian wrote on 2020-11-12 17:59:42:
My eyes are good, but I can't see any difference in color on the mane.
oCKBaiL.png
Are we going to be getting the gene added to the mane please? It doesn't make sense that the entire pattern is missing. This does seem like an error or that the artist forgot to add it in.

shell is also missing some markings... :/
dragon?age=1&body=89&bodygene=71&breed=19&element=1&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=0&winggene=71&wings=3&auth=33710eb8dc4441f3651b5c6addfb9575c8e4bcfe&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=71&breed=19&element=1&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=0&winggene=71&wings=96&auth=8eb97a478cb012a1ffd4b227b0c466361949c59e&dummyext=prev.png

if abyss shell/web is meant to have these colours, ok. it looks like these genes are intoducing new accent colours (some other colours look odd). but please. it is missing markings. every other shell/web I see has ll markings

I wonder if it is even good to go and fix anything, as many went to get abyss dragons because of this....
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
@Valrunie the color swatches for Abyss Shell/Web were confirmed to be as intended. There's so far no word about the Web markings on the hair for Abyss. But it might be best for people to make a separate thread regarding that. I've been seen this set of quoted posts in this discussion thread a few times.
@Valrunie the color swatches for Abyss Shell/Web were confirmed to be as intended. There's so far no word about the Web markings on the hair for Abyss. But it might be best for people to make a separate thread regarding that. I've been seen this set of quoted posts in this discussion thread a few times.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
@ValidEmotions
yes, I know that colours are confirmed. I was just saying I am fine with decision and I am not saying "no, give us true abyss"
the thing is that thread for these mistakes is pretty much ignored, and such stuff get some intention in this thread. it keeps getting quoted to get attention and we just wanna get some answers on issue :/
@ValidEmotions
yes, I know that colours are confirmed. I was just saying I am fine with decision and I am not saying "no, give us true abyss"
the thing is that thread for these mistakes is pretty much ignored, and such stuff get some intention in this thread. it keeps getting quoted to get attention and we just wanna get some answers on issue :/
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 180 181