Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Veilspun Dragons
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 180 181
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS
UFGqClF.png hmm ozliMMF.png
Cas
FR +3
they/them
13-A85-D08-9-A31-4-AB8-8302-1-D6-D960-AF54-C.png
Please spell my
username correctly!
UFGqClF.png
hi
ozliMMF.png
OH my god they're GORGEOUS HOLY CRAP
OH my god they're GORGEOUS HOLY CRAP
@Zerohour @SanctumAngelus
I believe that abyss shell/web is bugged. It seems to miss a lot of layers because it doesn‘t fit with the abyss color scheme at all.
@Zerohour @SanctumAngelus
I believe that abyss shell/web is bugged. It seems to miss a lot of layers because it doesn‘t fit with the abyss color scheme at all.
jc4RTcO.png
They are the faeries of dragonkind!
They are the faeries of dragonkind!
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
@Kurayami It looks similar to how Orca usually does, and tons of colors picked up new accents in these genes, so I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility! It's super nice (and I already spent like a lot of gems ;;;;) so I hope they'll do what they did with Skydancer Okapi and just keep it as a fun easter egg.
@Kurayami It looks similar to how Orca usually does, and tons of colors picked up new accents in these genes, so I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility! It's super nice (and I already spent like a lot of gems ;;;;) so I hope they'll do what they did with Skydancer Okapi and just keep it as a fun easter egg.
2bfdd77017e6f0289016e6a68045ddb4832f47bf.png
These are cool, but 1000 gems for one scroll? That's a bit of a gate for newer players, or ones that don't buy gems. Especially since you're resetting the dragon to basic in everything... Oh well. Maybe the price will drop after a while, or they'll filter into the marketplace, like wildclaws. After a few months. I mean, I guess the site has to make money somehow.
These are cool, but 1000 gems for one scroll? That's a bit of a gate for newer players, or ones that don't buy gems. Especially since you're resetting the dragon to basic in everything... Oh well. Maybe the price will drop after a while, or they'll filter into the marketplace, like wildclaws. After a few months. I mean, I guess the site has to make money somehow.
Oh I love them. [emoji=fae love size=2]
Oh I love them.
Please don't change the abyss shell/web colors! None of the white range colors look like that and it's an awesome combination! Plus the color it is now is neutral enough to match with other blue tones, I don't see it as a glitch.
Please don't change the abyss shell/web colors! None of the white range colors look like that and it's an awesome combination! Plus the color it is now is neutral enough to match with other blue tones, I don't see it as a glitch.
pX7ILV5.png *************************************
[center]Here we go again.[/center] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=19&element=6&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=122&auth=844ac7602372d3c4f65defb48c9b583494e39144&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [center][i]Ed...ward??[/i][/center]
Here we go again.

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=19&element=6&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=122&auth=844ac7602372d3c4f65defb48c9b583494e39144&dummyext=prev.png
Ed...ward??
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
They're...beautiful. I wanted feather dragons but fairy ones are good too.

I don't think 1kg is too much, since it's half the price of Coatl/WC. Makes sense since it's Ancient vs Modern.
They're...beautiful. I wanted feather dragons but fairy ones are good too.

I don't think 1kg is too much, since it's half the price of Coatl/WC. Makes sense since it's Ancient vs Modern.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 180 181