Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hoard update not working
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35
This is where remote desktop software would be really handy. If I recall correctly, TeamViewer is free for personal use, at least for a certain period.

Unfortunately, I'm in Australia, so I'd probably have trouble co-ordinating with AnpuRa to use it.

What timezone are you in, @AnpuRa? And is anyone else familiar enough with remote desktop software that they could help?
This is where remote desktop software would be really handy. If I recall correctly, TeamViewer is free for personal use, at least for a certain period.

Unfortunately, I'm in Australia, so I'd probably have trouble co-ordinating with AnpuRa to use it.

What timezone are you in, @AnpuRa? And is anyone else familiar enough with remote desktop software that they could help?
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
@LuminAgricola

I don't know how comfortable I am doing a remote access. I have had to do them before when dealing with issues in the past but it always makes the problem worse and then I'm left to clean up the mess.
@LuminAgricola

I don't know how comfortable I am doing a remote access. I have had to do them before when dealing with issues in the past but it always makes the problem worse and then I'm left to clean up the mess.
@AnpuRa - Screenshots will be helpful, but there's something else we can try that should be easier.

Please try logging out of your account and then logging back in. This should refresh your session and may even help with the trouble you were having with Dragon Profiles.

Please, post here once that's done (regardless of if it fixed anything or not).
@AnpuRa - Screenshots will be helpful, but there's something else we can try that should be easier.

Please try logging out of your account and then logging back in. This should refresh your session and may even help with the trouble you were having with Dragon Profiles.

Please, post here once that's done (regardless of if it fixed anything or not).
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Kaepora
Doesn't look like it did anything
@Kaepora
Doesn't look like it did anything
i made you a quick firefox img tutorial to better explain how to take screenshots without the keyboard [img]https://i.imgur.com/H3NfWVY.png[/img] right click on the hoard page select Take a Screenshot drag over the area thats affected press download (the image should save to your downloads folder automatically) go to imgur.com make a new post -> choose photo/video then you can just copy the url on the new page and post it here, you dont need to bother with formatting @anpura
i made you a quick firefox img tutorial to better explain how to take screenshots without the keyboard

H3NfWVY.png

right click on the hoard page
select Take a Screenshot
drag over the area thats affected
press download (the image should save to your downloads folder automatically)
go to imgur.com
make a new post -> choose photo/video
then you can just copy the url on the new page and post it here, you dont need to bother with formatting

@anpura
@Kaepora Is it possible that the error is purely account-based rather than computer/browser-based since no one else appears to be having this issue? I remember some posts a while back where someone couldn't get multiple account functions to work correctly due to a forum ban. AnpuRa clearly doesn't have that same penalty, so maybe it's something different? I'm no developer, so I'm kind of just spitballing here.

@AnpuRa I hope this gets sorted out for you. Flight Rising is a big part of my life right now, so I don't know what I'd do in your position. Good luck, dude.
@Kaepora Is it possible that the error is purely account-based rather than computer/browser-based since no one else appears to be having this issue? I remember some posts a while back where someone couldn't get multiple account functions to work correctly due to a forum ban. AnpuRa clearly doesn't have that same penalty, so maybe it's something different? I'm no developer, so I'm kind of just spitballing here.

@AnpuRa I hope this gets sorted out for you. Flight Rising is a big part of my life right now, so I don't know what I'd do in your position. Good luck, dude.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
Just found this thread and learned something new (never knew about the FF screenshot or the Snip and Sketch win 10 thing :P)

@Tserin

Just want to say that for a while now, imgur has been hit or miss for me. Sometimes the images will show up, sometimes they don't. Many times it is because the extension isn't included in the link, so putting that extension there works, but sometimes nothing I do can get the image to show up.

I assume that it is one of my FF settings, but since it only seems to affect imgur (when I am trying to view the image by itself, I can often browse the main imgur page and see the thumbnails, but trying to read comments or see the larger image doesn't work), and even then not always, I haven't bothered to figure out what is wrong...

for instance, I tried to view the gif, and it wouldn't come up, but the mp4 did work...

So, that may not be related to the hoard issue.
Just found this thread and learned something new (never knew about the FF screenshot or the Snip and Sketch win 10 thing :P)

@Tserin

Just want to say that for a while now, imgur has been hit or miss for me. Sometimes the images will show up, sometimes they don't. Many times it is because the extension isn't included in the link, so putting that extension there works, but sometimes nothing I do can get the image to show up.

I assume that it is one of my FF settings, but since it only seems to affect imgur (when I am trying to view the image by itself, I can often browse the main imgur page and see the thumbnails, but trying to read comments or see the larger image doesn't work), and even then not always, I haven't bothered to figure out what is wrong...

for instance, I tried to view the gif, and it wouldn't come up, but the mp4 did work...

So, that may not be related to the hoard issue.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
lightshot might be easier to use for screenshots?

you don't have to open anything or paste anything or save anything. you just press the PrintScreen button, select an area, then click on the cloud icon. it's loaded straight into a web page you can view and paste the url to.

a picture is worth a thousand words, and if you guys could see what anpura sees... it might all become clear! (what? we can hope.)

lightshot is downloadable here: https://app.prntscr.com/
lightshot might be easier to use for screenshots?

you don't have to open anything or paste anything or save anything. you just press the PrintScreen button, select an area, then click on the cloud icon. it's loaded straight into a web page you can view and paste the url to.

a picture is worth a thousand words, and if you guys could see what anpura sees... it might all become clear! (what? we can hope.)

lightshot is downloadable here: https://app.prntscr.com/
@FallenAngel

I don't own a cell phone
@FallenAngel

I don't own a cell phone
@FallenAngel

I haven't bought a camera in years
@FallenAngel

I haven't bought a camera in years
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35