Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hoard update not working
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@AnpuRa

That's okay, I thought I'd give it a shot, since testing on a second device would let us know if it's just the computer or if it's the network (Note that by "network" I mean anything to do with your connection between your computer and our site - not necessarily a home network).

So the Console itself does come up, but we're missing the actual data. You'll see in the example I sent earlier that the Network tab also includes a few rows of settings/filters/controls. Do those show up? We're most interested in where it says "All | HTML | CSS | JS ..." - It's important that if you see that, "All" is the selected option. This should be set by default, but it's possible it was changed at some point.

I can tell you that I'm fairly confident this is computer-specific. But I'd like to do what I can to get around that so you can keep using the hoard.
@AnpuRa

That's okay, I thought I'd give it a shot, since testing on a second device would let us know if it's just the computer or if it's the network (Note that by "network" I mean anything to do with your connection between your computer and our site - not necessarily a home network).

So the Console itself does come up, but we're missing the actual data. You'll see in the example I sent earlier that the Network tab also includes a few rows of settings/filters/controls. Do those show up? We're most interested in where it says "All | HTML | CSS | JS ..." - It's important that if you see that, "All" is the selected option. This should be set by default, but it's possible it was changed at some point.

I can tell you that I'm fairly confident this is computer-specific. But I'd like to do what I can to get around that so you can keep using the hoard.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Kaepora

Well, as far as other issues on the site (The Lair, Scenes etc) I have tried on other computers. Maybe around 25 different ones. Friends computers, other family and the 20 some computers at the library and there was no change with the issues then. I suspect that this issue would be the same as well.

HTML | CSS | JS?
Not seeing anything like that.

If the issue is my computer, it seems odd that so many other ones I've tried have the same issue.
This update has made the Hoard so much harder to use. Not sure whose idea this revamp was but they done goofed big time on it. The old system could perform circles around the new one.

@Kaepora

Well, as far as other issues on the site (The Lair, Scenes etc) I have tried on other computers. Maybe around 25 different ones. Friends computers, other family and the 20 some computers at the library and there was no change with the issues then. I suspect that this issue would be the same as well.

HTML | CSS | JS?
Not seeing anything like that.

If the issue is my computer, it seems odd that so many other ones I've tried have the same issue.
This update has made the Hoard so much harder to use. Not sure whose idea this revamp was but they done goofed big time on it. The old system could perform circles around the new one.

@AnpuRa
Hi! I've been following this thread from the dev tracker just out of curiosity. Sorry if this is unwelcome or just repeating what you've already done, but from your responses I just wanted to make sure you're doing the steps right. It sounds kind of like you might be looking at something other than the network tab. I've made and uploaded a gif you can find below of doing them on a Chrome-based browser. The random loading in the start is me refreshing the page to get the network tab recording stuff.

If you repeat what I did in a Chrome browser, you should be able to replicate the results. If you still don't get anything at all in the network tab, I can't think of any explanation other than there being something very wrong with your device or connection.

https://i.imgur.com/Uie45Jc.mp4
@AnpuRa
Hi! I've been following this thread from the dev tracker just out of curiosity. Sorry if this is unwelcome or just repeating what you've already done, but from your responses I just wanted to make sure you're doing the steps right. It sounds kind of like you might be looking at something other than the network tab. I've made and uploaded a gif you can find below of doing them on a Chrome-based browser. The random loading in the start is me refreshing the page to get the network tab recording stuff.

If you repeat what I did in a Chrome browser, you should be able to replicate the results. If you still don't get anything at all in the network tab, I can't think of any explanation other than there being something very wrong with your device or connection.

https://i.imgur.com/Uie45Jc.mp4
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin

The link you gave me only leads to a blank page
@Tserin

The link you gave me only leads to a blank page
@AnpuRa
It may take a minute to load in.
@AnpuRa
It may take a minute to load in.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Tserin

I left it open longer but nothing every appeared
@Tserin

I left it open longer but nothing every appeared
@AnpuRa
Maybe your device doesn't like the file extension. Does this work?
https://i.imgur.com/Uie45Jc.gif
@AnpuRa
Maybe your device doesn't like the file extension. Does this work?
https://i.imgur.com/Uie45Jc.gif
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Tserin

No, still nothing.
It is just a black screen
@Tserin

No, still nothing.
It is just a black screen
Try clicking this @AnpuRa

It's the same link as above. :3
Try clicking this @AnpuRa

It's the same link as above. :3

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
@Tserin

it takes me to an imgur page but the image/video there is broken
@Tserin

it takes me to an imgur page but the image/video there is broken
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35