Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Hoard & Vault Revamp
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 83 84
Thank you so much, devs! I love the updated hoard!
Thank you so much, devs! I love the updated hoard!
klYrx65.gif
Thanks for this update! I can finally sell things in my hoard without worrying if it's a hibden item or a recipe item.
Thanks for this update! I can finally sell things in my hoard without worrying if it's a hibden item or a recipe item.
firetop.png
This is so cool! Thank you!
This is so cool! Thank you!
This update is really cool. Sometimes I hoardsell and now I can check if I'm about to sell some useful items.
This update is really cool. Sometimes I hoardsell and now I can check if I'm about to sell some useful items.
really nice update!
really nice update!
VE9B0fA.png
this is a real quality update, thank you so much! I'm a bit jealous of anyone who joins after and never has to go through the pain of the old hoard/vault :'D
this is a real quality update, thank you so much! I'm a bit jealous of anyone who joins after and never has to go through the pain of the old hoard/vault :'D
HOARD UPDATE HOARD UP DATE HOARD
HOARD UPDATE HOARD UP DATE HOARD
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
[quote name="Eleos" date="2020-10-23 14:32:40" ] this is a real quality update, thank you so much! I'm a bit jealous of anyone who joins after and never has to go through the pain of the old hoard/vault :'D [/quote] XD same, same. The pain of geneing dragons made me stall projects completely. But now :D
Eleos wrote on 2020-10-23 14:32:40:
XD same, same.
The pain of geneing dragons made me stall projects completely. But now :D
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
[quote name="Kaepora" date="2020-10-23 13:00:53" ] @theentirelegend - We’ll get that fixed for you. If you haven’t already, please make a post in the bugs forum so we can keep communication for solving this in one spot. Thanks! [/quote] @kaepora - I tried it again just now and it let me restore it! Do you still want me to make a bug thread? c: Thanks so much for the fix!
Kaepora wrote on 2020-10-23 13:00:53:
@theentirelegend - We’ll get that fixed for you. If you haven’t already, please make a post in the bugs forum so we can keep communication for solving this in one spot. Thanks!

@kaepora - I tried it again just now and it let me restore it! Do you still want me to make a bug thread? c: Thanks so much for the fix!
@theentirelegend - No need!

Thanks for telling us about the bug - your guess was right!
@theentirelegend - No need!

Thanks for telling us about the bug - your guess was right!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 83 84