Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Hoard & Vault Revamp
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 83 84
It will take some time getting used to but otherwise I love it, especially the little icons that let me know what the item is needed for so I don't sell everything. xD
It will take some time getting used to but otherwise I love it, especially the little icons that let me know what the item is needed for so I don't sell everything. xD
shadowbinder_500con_by_sinistereternity-d75s5r4.png
omg i come back after a 4 month hiatus to this wonderful news. ;A;
it's been 85 years
omg i come back after a 4 month hiatus to this wonderful news. ;A;
it's been 85 years
massive poggers
massive poggers
473faa443895845aae732d5ce2f6cc37310e49f5.gif
Did chests get nerfed with this update? I just opened some iron and gilded chests, and I only got 3 stacks out of each. It used to be 4 stacks.
Did chests get nerfed with this update? I just opened some iron and gilded chests, and I only got 3 stacks out of each. It used to be 4 stacks.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
@gemajgall Good question!

The old hoard displayed chest currency as large icons next to the items. The new hoard displays chest currency above the items - to make that distinction clearer.

So old chests may have looked like they had more items, but it's actually the same.
@gemajgall Good question!

The old hoard displayed chest currency as large icons next to the items. The new hoard displays chest currency above the items - to make that distinction clearer.

So old chests may have looked like they had more items, but it's actually the same.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Sadly not user friendly when stuck on mobile. I keep clicking on all these extra buttons when im just trying to select things to sell and then i back arrow and all my selected items are not selected anymore and i have to restart from the beginning... i like the update but this alown makes me not want to deal with my hoard any more...
Sadly not user friendly when stuck on mobile. I keep clicking on all these extra buttons when im just trying to select things to sell and then i back arrow and all my selected items are not selected anymore and i have to restart from the beginning... i like the update but this alown makes me not want to deal with my hoard any more...
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
Heyyy.... since we're talking chests, is there any way to open less than 10 at a time, but not one by one? In the dev update (before launch) it seemed like we'd be able to choose up to 10, but when I try the open multiple option it only allows 10, unless there's less available. Is this something that got changed before the release...?
Heyyy.... since we're talking chests, is there any way to open less than 10 at a time, but not one by one? In the dev update (before launch) it seemed like we'd be able to choose up to 10, but when I try the open multiple option it only allows 10, unless there's less available. Is this something that got changed before the release...?
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
[quote name="Catfeather" date="2020-10-28 15:14:33" ] Heyyy.... since we're talking chests, is there any way to open less than 10 at a time, but not one by one? In the dev update (before launch) it seemed like we'd be able to choose up to 10, but when I try the open multiple option it only allows 10, unless there's less available. Is this something that got changed before the release...? [/quote] Change the number under the chests to the amount you want to open, then click on the chest and hit open multiple. It'll pick up that you've changed the number under it and ask if you want to open that many.
Catfeather wrote on 2020-10-28 15:14:33:
Change the number under the chests to the amount you want to open, then click on the chest and hit open multiple. It'll pick up that you've changed the number under it and ask if you want to open that many.
@Eralune If you click on the magnifying glass in the "Food tab," one of the sorting options is "Food type."
@Eralune If you click on the magnifying glass in the "Food tab," one of the sorting options is "Food type."
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Please go back. This update is so stupid and so much worse on user friendly capabilities. Too many extra steps. If you're not careful, it throws your stuff in the vault. Worst update ever. If it's not broken, don't change it.
Please go back. This update is so stupid and so much worse on user friendly capabilities. Too many extra steps. If you're not careful, it throws your stuff in the vault. Worst update ever. If it's not broken, don't change it.
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 83 84