Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Hoard & Vault Revamp
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 83 84
This is actually the best thing...
This is actually the best thing...
unika___corgi_by_coloradoblues-dcj6rnj.png
FR +9
Wishlist

I keep trying to escape this town,
And I just might, I'll take flight
Maybe tomorrow, not tonight.
This is SO helpful and wonderful. I love the sell duplicate feature and the locking feature the most. The new identifiers are so nice too.

Thank you so much staff for all your hard work!
This is SO helpful and wonderful. I love the sell duplicate feature and the locking feature the most. The new identifiers are so nice too.

Thank you so much staff for all your hard work!
78150769_mzjTR2KLyJusSDb.png
I love this! Especially being able to open multiple chests and the markers for Swipp/Baldwin/Hibernal. I didn't even realize the markers were something I needed until I noticed I've just been converting some food items that can be used for the hibernal den!
I love this! Especially being able to open multiple chests and the markers for Swipp/Baldwin/Hibernal. I didn't even realize the markers were something I needed until I noticed I've just been converting some food items that can be used for the hibernal den!
How do you sort your food into meat, seafood, plant or insect? I can't find the button xD
How do you sort your food into meat, seafood, plant or insect? I can't find the button xD
BN2qBx.jpg
@SilentMoose There's a magnifying glass right next to the " Food " tab!
@SilentMoose There's a magnifying glass right next to the " Food " tab!
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
w0wBhk1.png
8O67LBq.png
......... AnRfjMR.png ...Uwvllxw.png...
FR +9 | HE / HIM | TRANSMASC | WISHLIST
Make your crown of teeth and blood and bone
and watch as the ones you hate run back home.
...Uwvllxw.png... J1gYZgp.png
Opening multiple rusted chests is the best part of all.. <3
Opening multiple rusted chests is the best part of all.. <3
Ahhh! This will make things sooooo much easier!
Ahhh! This will make things sooooo much easier!
Love this revamp!
Love this revamp!
[quote name="theentirelegend" date="2020-10-23 06:57:59" ] I accidentally sold an unhatched egg and it gives me an error message when I try to restore it.... .maybe bc 0 × 2 is still 0?? Is there any way I can still get it back? :c [/quote] @theentirelegend - We’ll get that fixed for you. If you haven’t already, please make a post in the bugs forum so we can keep communication for solving this in one spot. Thanks!
theentirelegend wrote on 2020-10-23 06:57:59:
I accidentally sold an unhatched egg and it gives me an error message when I try to restore it.... .maybe bc 0 × 2 is still 0?? Is there any way I can still get it back? :c

@theentirelegend - We’ll get that fixed for you. If you haven’t already, please make a post in the bugs forum so we can keep communication for solving this in one spot. Thanks!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
This is such a great update! Thank you! <3
This is such a great update! Thank you! <3
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 83 84