Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Hoard & Vault Revamp
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 83 84
AYYYYY
AYYYYY
Visually showig items that have uses eslsewhere on the game is the single greatest most important part of this update and that I've been longing for ever since I joined
Visually showig items that have uses eslsewhere on the game is the single greatest most important part of this update and that I've been longing for ever since I joined
Really loving this new update (super useful for seeing just HOW MANY duplicate familiars i have xD )

Couple of gripes however;

- As others have said the cramped scrolling is a touch annoying, a way to toggle this on and off would be useful (especially for only viewing a small amount of items per page)

- Before you could select types of food items at once from a drop down box and then select and convert all to food stores. Any chance we could get that feature back or something similar? Manually searching seems to take so much longer; and converting food before with the drop down search feature was so much easier ;---;
Really loving this new update (super useful for seeing just HOW MANY duplicate familiars i have xD )

Couple of gripes however;

- As others have said the cramped scrolling is a touch annoying, a way to toggle this on and off would be useful (especially for only viewing a small amount of items per page)

- Before you could select types of food items at once from a drop down box and then select and convert all to food stores. Any chance we could get that feature back or something similar? Manually searching seems to take so much longer; and converting food before with the drop down search feature was so much easier ;---;
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
Thank you so much for this. Thank you devs and coders, you all deserve a break and some vacation juice. [emoji=music notes size=1]
Thank you so much for this. Thank you devs and coders, you all deserve a break and some vacation juice.
How do I sort food now, when f. e. I want to see everything that is meat? Seems this option is gone?

nm, found it^^
How do I sort food now, when f. e. I want to see everything that is meat? Seems this option is gone?

nm, found it^^
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
Amazing update! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Amazing update!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
i think the only complaint i have about the new update is seasonal baldwin/swipp stuff is not marked, so i have to be careful still. but otherwise, this is WONDERFUL. thank you, staff! <3
i think the only complaint i have about the new update is seasonal baldwin/swipp stuff is not marked, so i have to be careful still. but otherwise, this is WONDERFUL. thank you, staff! <3
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
THANK YOU SO MUCH
THANK YOU SO MUCH
Nice, that will make my life much easier. Thank you.
Nice, that will make my life much easier. Thank you.
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
By seepratintti
I'm SOOOO happy and excited for this update! [emoji=firework size=1] They're all such cool and practical features; the one I'm most excited about though, is the Locked Items... I've converted so many resources without meaning to, that this will be a great help in the future! [emoji=gaoler star size=2] Thank you so much for your great and hard work, team! [emoji=coatl laughing size=2]
I'm SOOOO happy and excited for this update!
They're all such cool and practical features; the one I'm most excited about though, is the Locked Items... I've converted so many resources without meaning to, that this will be a great help in the future!

Thank you so much for your great and hard work, team!
Txy1O4j.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 83 84