Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Hoard & Vault Revamp
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 83 84
Fantastic update! Thank you so much!
Fantastic update! Thank you so much!
I love this update. You have no idea how long I've been procrastinating cleaning up my hoard. This makes the task a zillion times less scary.
I love this update. You have no idea how long I've been procrastinating cleaning up my hoard. This makes the task a zillion times less scary.
.tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png 8DyXvaa.pngQMvFMzB.png .
Ah this update is really nice! Only problem I personally have is I dislike the bottom bar following me when scrolling up, makes it quite cramped IMO, if there was an update to make that optional that'd be great!
Ah this update is really nice! Only problem I personally have is I dislike the bottom bar following me when scrolling up, makes it quite cramped IMO, if there was an update to make that optional that'd be great!
ezgif-4-bd4873bacd.gif montro || he/him || adult
xxxxbut i stay silly :3
itrn.gif
[quote name="montromising" date="2020-10-22 20:51:43" ] Ah this update is really nice! Only problem I personally have is I dislike the bottom bar following me when scrolling up, makes it quite cramped IMO, if there was an update to make that optional that'd be great! [/quote] I agree with this.
montromising wrote on 2020-10-22 20:51:43:

I agree with this.
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
i just got back to this site the other day and was pretty disappointed that the hoard hadn’t changed, but then this update happened! shookth,,, thanks devs!! :”)
i just got back to this site the other day and was pretty disappointed that the hoard hadn’t changed, but then this update happened! shookth,,, thanks devs!! :”)
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
This is amazing ! even better than i thought, loving the changes THANK YOU!! <3 appreciate all the work that was put into this change :)

my absolute favorite is the color coded hint of how items can be used in swipp and such, saves me so much time checking items !
This is amazing ! even better than i thought, loving the changes THANK YOU!! <3 appreciate all the work that was put into this change :)

my absolute favorite is the color coded hint of how items can be used in swipp and such, saves me so much time checking items !
H3F42Xv.png VHFsfxu.gif gZJK8U8.png oNZeeYr.gif gU2ykYl.png
Love all these updates! Thank you so much!!!
Love all these updates! Thank you so much!!!
[quote name="Generation" date="2020-10-22 21:06:02" ] [quote name="montromising" date="2020-10-22 20:51:43" ] Ah this update is really nice! Only problem I personally have is I dislike the bottom bar following me when scrolling up, makes it quite cramped IMO, if there was an update to make that optional that'd be great! [/quote] I agree with this. [/quote] +1 That was the only nitpicky annoyance for me. I love this update overall, though for the first while I'm going to arrive on the hoard page and scratch my head wondering what the heck I'm doing. Then I'll get used to it. :P
Generation wrote on 2020-10-22 21:06:02:
montromising wrote on 2020-10-22 20:51:43:

I agree with this.

+1

That was the only nitpicky annoyance for me.

I love this update overall, though for the first while I'm going to arrive on the hoard page and scratch my head wondering what the heck I'm doing.

Then I'll get used to it. :P
the hero we needed...
the hero we needed...
available 9:00 - 19:00 server time
Absolutely adore the update, but I agree with others -- it'd be nice to have a switch to toggle the cramped scrolling off. Still, the color-coding and sorting features will make my hoarding life sooo much easier![emoji=mirror star size=2]
Absolutely adore the update, but I agree with others -- it'd be nice to have a switch to toggle the cramped scrolling off.
Still, the color-coding and sorting features will make my hoarding life sooo much easier!
item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
~FR Time +1~
~Friend Request & RP friendly~
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 83 84