Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Hoard & Vault Revamp
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 83 84
WOOOOOOOOO LET'S GO. I'VE BEEN SO STOKED ABOUT THIS UPDATE FOR SO LONG. I'M SO GLAD IT'S FINALLY HERE.
WOOOOOOOOO LET'S GO. I'VE BEEN SO STOKED ABOUT THIS UPDATE FOR SO LONG. I'M SO GLAD IT'S FINALLY HERE.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
oh thank god
oh thank god
please ping if you respond/quote except in my own threads

looking to buy skycat, golden idol, cog frog, pm if you're selling
AHHHHHH OH MY GOSH!!!!!! INCREDIBLE. this is such a cool update.
only prob, as others have said, seasonal trade items (e.g. carpenter wax for sweetheart swans) & NotN items arent highlighted. but everything else is incredible oh my goodness. this is by far my favorite update!!!
AHHHHHH OH MY GOSH!!!!!! INCREDIBLE. this is such a cool update.
only prob, as others have said, seasonal trade items (e.g. carpenter wax for sweetheart swans) & NotN items arent highlighted. but everything else is incredible oh my goodness. this is by far my favorite update!!!
tumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo1_100.png47535824.pngoBNLBYS.gif47535826.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo2_75sq.png
OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE THIS AND YOU!!!!!!!
OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE THIS AND YOU!!!!!!!
I LOVE THIS, thank you!!
I LOVE THIS, thank you!!
Get this accent here!
This is amazing! I love it! I love how it also tells you if an item/food object is used for swip's stand or hibernal advancements, etc! This is so COOL!!! <3 <3 Thank you for making these features!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!
This is amazing! I love it! I love how it also tells you if an item/food object is used for swip's stand or hibernal advancements, etc! This is so COOL!!! <3 <3 Thank you for making these features!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!
HzGpUHb.png
It is a little overwhelming to work with it at first but I feel like I can get use to it. Just going to take more time than I thought. Love the art work for the update!

Hopefully the NotN items are highlighted by time the event comes. :) I see that the cycling stuff probably only highlights during that time...mmm...good thing I checked before the big purge...hehehe.
It is a little overwhelming to work with it at first but I feel like I can get use to it. Just going to take more time than I thought. Love the art work for the update!

Hopefully the NotN items are highlighted by time the event comes. :) I see that the cycling stuff probably only highlights during that time...mmm...good thing I checked before the big purge...hehehe.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
I591hIm.png
Sorry, but not a fan of the new setup
Sorry, but not a fan of the new setup
Only issue I have, personally, is that the instant vault button (that prevents those items from being added to the 'select all' button and thus being trashed) is now gone. if I wasn't paying attention I could have tossed 99 green goo
:x
Edit: Ok, I see now- it won't let you hoard sell if one of those are in the list. It prevented me from selling a chest on accident.
Only issue I have, personally, is that the instant vault button (that prevents those items from being added to the 'select all' button and thus being trashed) is now gone. if I wasn't paying attention I could have tossed 99 green goo
:x
Edit: Ok, I see now- it won't let you hoard sell if one of those are in the list. It prevented me from selling a chest on accident.
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 83 84