Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Hoard & Vault Revamp
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 83 84
I'm so excited!
I'm so excited!
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
WOW! Devs put a LOT of work into this and it looks great!
WOW! Devs put a LOT of work into this and it looks great!
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
This is amazing! ♥
This is amazing! ♥
oJRuAOC.gifhzihJ3F.pngoJRuAOC.gif
I'm German (FR time +9), so excuse me for my English and for any inconvenience
because of the time zone difference (or the like) in advance. :)
This is AWESOME!

A few things that I wish were included though:
It would be nice if the dust brush feature could be applied hoard-wide, or at least for the whole of a tab, because I frequently miss partial stacks. Of course, it would be nice if that never happened but this would be second best.

Also I would really love to be able to actually specify precisely how many in a stack when I filter. Choosing 'Partial Stack' doesn't cut it for what I would like. I'd love to be able to say something like 'Up to 25'. Maybe two drop-downs could accomplish this. One that has 'Less than', 'Less than or equal', 'Exactly', 'More than or equal' and 'More than' options and one that has numbers 1-99 in it.

Finally, and this one doesn't matter as much to me but I figured I'd mention it anyway, I'd like to be able to select multiple rarities, subcategories, etc like you can with genes and things in the Auction House. So I could, for example, just see all of my fish AND plant food items rather than having to either view everything or each category separately.
This is AWESOME!

A few things that I wish were included though:
It would be nice if the dust brush feature could be applied hoard-wide, or at least for the whole of a tab, because I frequently miss partial stacks. Of course, it would be nice if that never happened but this would be second best.

Also I would really love to be able to actually specify precisely how many in a stack when I filter. Choosing 'Partial Stack' doesn't cut it for what I would like. I'd love to be able to say something like 'Up to 25'. Maybe two drop-downs could accomplish this. One that has 'Less than', 'Less than or equal', 'Exactly', 'More than or equal' and 'More than' options and one that has numbers 1-99 in it.

Finally, and this one doesn't matter as much to me but I figured I'd mention it anyway, I'd like to be able to select multiple rarities, subcategories, etc like you can with genes and things in the Auction House. So I could, for example, just see all of my fish AND plant food items rather than having to either view everything or each category separately.
YES! I just noticed it as I opened my hoard lol
YES! I just noticed it as I opened my hoard lol
I don't even know.
Mm pretty good! But ... I'd certainly like a way to select everything that isn't transmutation materials, so I can toss them into the vault. Just like 'Not Transmutation' vs 'Transmutation'. Sure I can cycle through the other three categories, but it would be nice having one additional.
Mm pretty good! But ... I'd certainly like a way to select everything that isn't transmutation materials, so I can toss them into the vault. Just like 'Not Transmutation' vs 'Transmutation'. Sure I can cycle through the other three categories, but it would be nice having one additional.
ZVpCPil.png
Nice!
Nice!
They/them|+3 FR time
I am so excited, especially for opening chests! Thank you so much!!
I am so excited, especially for opening chests! Thank you so much!!
scruffy.png heyyy
hey you! yea, that's right.....
YOU!
want a free dragon? or to get rid of one?
clicky here :))
heyyy jt3PpxV.png TWBwqEH.png
Fantastic! I'm so happy this is here!

The I've thing, which I'm sure others have probably pointed out, is now every time I access any hoard page there's the "what's new" popup, which I've already read, which is a bit annoying but eh I'm still just very happy about this!
Fantastic! I'm so happy this is here!

The I've thing, which I'm sure others have probably pointed out, is now every time I access any hoard page there's the "what's new" popup, which I've already read, which is a bit annoying but eh I'm still just very happy about this!

_____

efacdede8267407a1b4b2a68e2c1544fcf3e95b5.png

____qiTymVx.png
________

I might be in love with pseudostacks
I might be in love with pseudostacks
wq9PoXA.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 83 84