Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Castle Roleplay (IC Thread)
1 2 ... 381 382 383 384 385 ... 568 569
“Yeah, honoring but stressful. Life is just one big wad of stress that you can’t escape from, you just live a life with it on your back.” Red spoke, his brightly colored eyes glittered. “I-...” He cut himself off and stared at the ground as he contemplated on actually telling Aiden something. “I was a servant of a king when I was a young child and..it wasn’t a simple life to have. Stress had been one of the most difficult things for me, making sure this vase was perfectly shiny and the rugs were straight, yet I always had some kind of comfort.”
“Yeah, honoring but stressful. Life is just one big wad of stress that you can’t escape from, you just live a life with it on your back.” Red spoke, his brightly colored eyes glittered. “I-...” He cut himself off and stared at the ground as he contemplated on actually telling Aiden something. “I was a servant of a king when I was a young child and..it wasn’t a simple life to have. Stress had been one of the most difficult things for me, making sure this vase was perfectly shiny and the rugs were straight, yet I always had some kind of comfort.”
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Oliver went outside again to look for her, he wandered out into the meadow and saw her there. He was still stunned of what happened in the forest, he took a deep breath and walked over to her with a smile.

“Hey Azreal.” He said approaching her
Oliver went outside again to look for her, he wandered out into the meadow and saw her there. He was still stunned of what happened in the forest, he took a deep breath and walked over to her with a smile.

“Hey Azreal.” He said approaching her
Azrael looked up and smiled brightly, "Oliver! Hi!" she said as she stood up, dusting her hands off and looking up at him.
Azrael looked up and smiled brightly, "Oliver! Hi!" she said as she stood up, dusting her hands off and looking up at him.
JkpHEfN.jpg
“I understand how you feel, I started training when I was 11 and stress was big for me.” She said and was now sitting down on the grass.

“How stressful…” She said.
“I understand how you feel, I started training when I was 11 and stress was big for me.” She said and was now sitting down on the grass.

“How stressful…” She said.
WBsJuD1.png
“I was looking for you, how are you?” He asked smiling at her.

Oliver felt calm when he was with Azreal
“I was looking for you, how are you?” He asked smiling at her.

Oliver felt calm when he was with Azreal
"Oh sorry, I totally lost track of time. Im...much better now that you're here! I was getting lonely." Azrael told him, her usual bubbly personality had returned.
"Oh sorry, I totally lost track of time. Im...much better now that you're here! I was getting lonely." Azrael told him, her usual bubbly personality had returned.
JkpHEfN.jpg
“Tootles,” Abyss shouted as they walked back to town. That was a peculiar encounter, they thought. Abyss walked through the thick shrubbery qickly.
“Tootles,” Abyss shouted as they walked back to town. That was a peculiar encounter, they thought. Abyss walked through the thick shrubbery qickly.
vista_wc1.png vista_wc1.png
“Well your not going to be lonely anymore.” He gave her the flower he found ,”I got this for you!” He smiled
“Well your not going to be lonely anymore.” He gave her the flower he found ,”I got this for you!” He smiled
Her eyes widened as she took the delicate flower, "Wow....its beautiful...Thank you, Oliver." Azrael hugged Oliver tightly, thankful that she had someone like him there for her.
Her eyes widened as she took the delicate flower, "Wow....its beautiful...Thank you, Oliver." Azrael hugged Oliver tightly, thankful that she had someone like him there for her.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Oliver hugged her back, all the bad stuff that had happened seemed to go away.
“Lets sit down.” He said. The sky was pretty
Oliver hugged her back, all the bad stuff that had happened seemed to go away.
“Lets sit down.” He said. The sky was pretty
1 2 ... 381 382 383 384 385 ... 568 569