Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Castle Roleplay (IC Thread)
1 2 ... 383 384 385 386 387 ... 568 569
Oliver had hoped that Azreal didn’t notice that Byron was there.

“Uh..” Oliver wasn’t sure what to respond ,” noothing...” He intently gazed at Byron to give him a sign to not tell Azreal, he doubted Byron would listen to him.
Oliver had hoped that Azreal didn’t notice that Byron was there.

“Uh..” Oliver wasn’t sure what to respond ,” noothing...” He intently gazed at Byron to give him a sign to not tell Azreal, he doubted Byron would listen to him.
Byron glanced over his shoulder and nodded a little, and with that, he vanished into the shadows.

Azrael gave Oliver an 'I dont believe you' Look, but she dropped the subject.
Byron glanced over his shoulder and nodded a little, and with that, he vanished into the shadows.

Azrael gave Oliver an 'I dont believe you' Look, but she dropped the subject.
JkpHEfN.jpg
“That’s alright.” She said and picked her mug of the ground and put it in her bag. “Now shall we start?” She said
“That’s alright.” She said and picked her mug of the ground and put it in her bag. “Now shall we start?” She said
WBsJuD1.png
Oliver was relived and laid back. The flowers smelled nice, and there were some fireflys around.

“Heh, your remember that time we rode a giant bunny?” He said randomly
Oliver was relived and laid back. The flowers smelled nice, and there were some fireflys around.

“Heh, your remember that time we rode a giant bunny?” He said randomly
"Of course! Ha...I wonder if we'll ever do something like that again." She replied softly.
"Of course! Ha...I wonder if we'll ever do something like that again." She replied softly.
JkpHEfN.jpg
He sat upright.

“We can do that tomorrow if you want! But this time we’ll be on a bird.” He smiled
He sat upright.

“We can do that tomorrow if you want! But this time we’ll be on a bird.” He smiled
Azrael turned to look at Oliver, eyes glittering, "A bird? Good thing I'm not scared of heights!" she laughed, laying down next to Oliver and looking at the fireflies that flew around them.
Azrael turned to look at Oliver, eyes glittering, "A bird? Good thing I'm not scared of heights!" she laughed, laying down next to Oliver and looking at the fireflies that flew around them.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Oliver turned to her, he was a little tired.

“Its really soft here.” He said in a whisper
Oliver turned to her, he was a little tired.

“Its really soft here.” He said in a whisper
Azrael nodded, "It is..." she agreed, looking over at him.
Azrael nodded, "It is..." she agreed, looking over at him.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Echo rode further into the woods her gaze rapidly scanning the undergrowth.
Echo rode further into the woods her gaze rapidly scanning the undergrowth.
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
1 2 ... 383 384 385 386 387 ... 568 569