Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 89 90
I think right now, what we appreciate the most is the search feature. We really need it, so thank you for being such good listeners!
I think right now, what we appreciate the most is the search feature. We really need it, so thank you for being such good listeners!
- Sagittariuss -
w8o0xW1.png
[quote name="Yushiko" date="2020-09-27 06:35:03" ] Do rusted treasure chests not count for that 10x open function or..? Still makes me open them one by one. I was so excited for this. [emoji=spiral laughing size=1] [/quote] @Yushiko You will be able to open 10 rusted treasure chests at once when this update goes live. They have not given us a release date yet, this is just a teaser. :)
Yushiko wrote on 2020-09-27 06:35:03:
Do rusted treasure chests not count for that 10x open function or..? Still makes me open them one by one. I was so excited for this.

@Yushiko You will be able to open 10 rusted treasure chests at once when this update goes live. They have not given us a release date yet, this is just a teaser. :)
- Sagittariuss -
w8o0xW1.png
[quote name="Ironbeast" date="2020-09-29 04:09:36" ] The Select All feature will work on all hoard pages once this goes live, correct? [/quote] @Ironbeast Most likely, because a lot of others have requested it :)
Ironbeast wrote on 2020-09-29 04:09:36:
The Select All feature will work on all hoard pages once this goes live, correct?

@Ironbeast Most likely, because a lot of others have requested it :)
- Sagittariuss -
w8o0xW1.png
@Megxolotl @Irithind It took 2-3 weeks from they announced Fiona until she was live. This is way bigger, so I guess it will be here earliest within a month, more likely within 2 months (and at the very latest within 4 months, but then they need a serious issue to occur). I hope this helps, and fingers crossed for 1-2 months only!
@Megxolotl @Irithind It took 2-3 weeks from they announced Fiona until she was live. This is way bigger, so I guess it will be here earliest within a month, more likely within 2 months (and at the very latest within 4 months, but then they need a serious issue to occur). I hope this helps, and fingers crossed for 1-2 months only!
- Sagittariuss -
w8o0xW1.png
@Sagittarius I really hope so. It means no more moving 30+ pages of familiars to and from my hoard when I need to clean out multiples of them XD .
@Sagittarius I really hope so. It means no more moving 30+ pages of familiars to and from my hoard when I need to clean out multiples of them XD .
@Sagittarius thanks!
@Sagittarius thanks!
Love the virtual stacks!!

Thank y'all :D
Love the virtual stacks!!

Thank y'all :D
@Sagittariuss , thanks.
@Sagittariuss , thanks.
Wy0IOy1.png
yes oh my god hell yes
yes oh my god hell yes
trans rights are human rights
THIS IS THE MOST EXCITED IVE EVER BEEN FOR AN UPDATE. THE COLOR CODING. THE VIRTUAL STACKS. THE RARITY AND SUBTYPE SORTS. AHHHHHHH!!!
THIS IS THE MOST EXCITED IVE EVER BEEN FOR AN UPDATE. THE COLOR CODING. THE VIRTUAL STACKS. THE RARITY AND SUBTYPE SORTS. AHHHHHHH!!!
tumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo1_100.png47535824.pngoBNLBYS.gif47535826.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo2_75sq.png
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 89 90