Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 89 90
Do rusted treasure chests not count for that 10x open function or..? Still makes me open them one by one. I was so excited for this. [emoji=spiral laughing size=1]
Do rusted treasure chests not count for that 10x open function or..? Still makes me open them one by one. I was so excited for this.
AfElA04.png lGwvtwI.png tumblr_o1o7trHRZO1v5pacoo1_100.png
Can we please get a feature for "exact searches" for example, when I want to search for "Copper Ore" but not "Rich Copper Ore" [item=Copper Ore] [item=Rich Copper Ore] While not important for this update, it would be [b]Greatly Appreciated[/b] to keep in mind for any future updates to the Auction House
Can we please get a feature for "exact searches" for example, when I want to search for "Copper Ore" but not "Rich Copper Ore"
Copper Ore Rich Copper Ore

While not important for this update, it would be Greatly Appreciated to keep in mind for any future updates to the Auction House
dNCLmdm.png4lq06cL.pngwU5ZLxY.gif928hpXE.png J7D1quC.png
hc8EHNU.png
eO2eGoz.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
WOWOWOW these upcoming updates are fantastic!!! I'm really looking forward to having a more organized inventory of my items, especially with the item use feature since I'm bad at remembering or taking note of items that have special uses such as Swipp swaps or Baldwin recipes! LOVE the favoriting items as well, especially helpful for saving items for on-site uses or special challenges like the item-collecting coli challenge I'm chipping through. I've nearly converted or sold items for that lol.

and oooohhhh my gosh, opening 10 chests at a time is a LIFESAVER. I'm currently stocking up on a ton of chests to open for NOTN 2020 and wowie this will save my poor wrist a lot of clicking :'D

super excited for these updates to go into effect! I and a lot of other users love and appreciate all the quality-of-life updates the team has been pumping out. Thank you guys!!
WOWOWOW these upcoming updates are fantastic!!! I'm really looking forward to having a more organized inventory of my items, especially with the item use feature since I'm bad at remembering or taking note of items that have special uses such as Swipp swaps or Baldwin recipes! LOVE the favoriting items as well, especially helpful for saving items for on-site uses or special challenges like the item-collecting coli challenge I'm chipping through. I've nearly converted or sold items for that lol.

and oooohhhh my gosh, opening 10 chests at a time is a LIFESAVER. I'm currently stocking up on a ton of chests to open for NOTN 2020 and wowie this will save my poor wrist a lot of clicking :'D

super excited for these updates to go into effect! I and a lot of other users love and appreciate all the quality-of-life updates the team has been pumping out. Thank you guys!!
z3FSuck.png
fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
5klLPDf.png
___
Wonderful!!!!!! Though my copies are slated for Baldwin or selling
Wonderful!!!!!! Though my copies are slated for Baldwin or selling
She/Her For wishlist of familiars go to undiscovered section of beastiary
Third Generation Gemini
Animal lover
Book lover
Bladewood Graduate
It is only with the heart one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.
From The Little Prince by Antione St. Exubery
Everything looks very useful!

But one thing I wanted to mention are the stacks like Baldwin mats and event tokens. I can't send a limited/chosen number (not the entire stack) into or from the vault. Will this be fixed? Or do I simply don't know how to separate these stacks?

Anyways! Thanks for the update on what's going on! :D
Everything looks very useful!

But one thing I wanted to mention are the stacks like Baldwin mats and event tokens. I can't send a limited/chosen number (not the entire stack) into or from the vault. Will this be fixed? Or do I simply don't know how to separate these stacks?

Anyways! Thanks for the update on what's going on! :D
Mimikins Writing Nook / OOC / IC / Masterlist / Personal RP Info

Adorable Gifting Game (no monetary limit :0) / Wishlist
If I may ask, when is the update supposed to come in, more or less? (I want to circle it on my calendar)
If I may ask, when is the update supposed to come in, more or less? (I want to circle it on my calendar)
The Select All feature will work on all hoard pages once this goes live, correct?
The Select All feature will work on all hoard pages once this goes live, correct?
When will the update be going live? At least the ballpark figure? I really can't wait!
When will the update be going live? At least the ballpark figure? I really can't wait!
Wy0IOy1.png
yes!!! this brings me great joy
yes!!! this brings me great joy

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier