Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 89 90
I was also wondering if this update will fix the issues of broken stacks caused by trading with Crim and other such weirdnesses?
I was also wondering if this update will fix the issues of broken stacks caused by trading with Crim and other such weirdnesses?
oh my gosh, this is amazing! thank you!
oh my gosh, this is amazing! thank you!
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

[quote name="SkyeWyven" date="2020-09-25 22:18:14" ] I was also wondering if this update will fix the issues of broken stacks caused by trading with Crim and other such weirdnesses? [/quote] Yes, this bothers me SO MUCH. Far more than it should
SkyeWyven wrote on 2020-09-25 22:18:14:
Yes, this bothers me SO MUCH. Far more than it should
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
This update looks great. Means now no can keep track of things more easily and open chests a lot quicker than before. Thanks Dev for this update to the hoard.
This update looks great. Means now no can keep track of things more easily and open chests a lot quicker than before. Thanks Dev for this update to the hoard.
[img]https://www.canva.com/design/DAEfYBspI_w/QIUEdwlFhaqA84VC5vLTQw/edit?category=tACFapY0WQc[/img]
I hope that even when this update comes in we'll still be able to select multiple stacks of different items and do a function on them as a group instead of just having to do it stack by stack
I hope that even when this update comes in we'll still be able to select multiple stacks of different items and do a function on them as a group instead of just having to do it stack by stack
r7LsxK2.png
Nice !
Nice !
Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp
Just waiting on this update to come out > >
Just waiting on this update to come out > >
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
Usually how long does it take for an update to be implemented after these types of posts?
Usually how long does it take for an update to be implemented after these types of posts?
This is going to be amazing :D
This is going to be amazing :D
mU3UPIq.jpeg
I am so excited! These revamps look awesome and I cannot wait for them to be implemented!
I am so excited! These revamps look awesome and I cannot wait for them to be implemented!
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 89 90