Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 2734 2735
Okay, there's no way, no way I could be more angry than what I am right now.

YOU DO NOT SPIT ON MONSTER HUNTER BECAUSE OF WHAT FRONTIER IS AND HOW ITS ARMOR SETS LOOK LIKE

YOU DO NOT DO THAT

GO EAT A BUCKET OF RAW ORANGUTAN PENISES
Okay, there's no way, no way I could be more angry than what I am right now.

YOU DO NOT SPIT ON MONSTER HUNTER BECAUSE OF WHAT FRONTIER IS AND HOW ITS ARMOR SETS LOOK LIKE

YOU DO NOT DO THAT

466w8yC.png
[quote name="Koopardon" date="2014-06-11 12:37:38"]GO EAT A BUCKET OF RAW ORANGUTAN PENISES[/quote] Because of this I expect there to be something horrible about male orangutan genitals. I really need to get myself to the actual concept arting instead of just planning to do so. Why must procrastination be my special power?
Koopardon wrote on 2014-06-11 12:37:38:

Because of this I expect there to be something horrible about male orangutan genitals.

I really need to get myself to the actual concept arting instead of just planning to do so.
Why must procrastination be my special power?
3QONSnu.png

In the silence of the ice, even dreams become still.
Why do seedless grapes always have seeds? Is there such a thing as seedless grapes?
Why do seedless grapes always have seeds? Is there such a thing as seedless grapes?
forsale.png[/url]8705910.png9149790.png9149791.png
I like how every time I tell myself "Nah I'm done with drinking for a bit" I usually end the week bringing a bottle of vodka into the bath tub. Whoops. x:
I like how every time I tell myself "Nah I'm done with drinking for a bit" I usually end the week bringing a bottle of vodka into the bath tub. Whoops. x:
wV6zlEw.png
Am I too negative? Is there such a thing? Is it really wrong for me to feel this way? Does it matter at all to anyone? Lately I've been depressed. And that's reasonable. People get depressed. It happens. But I'm worried. I mean... really worried that this has gone to far. But its not like I could change it. I fear that my mind has wandered too far on its own. I've begun to think of things out of the blue. For example, that my mother is so interested in my sister(s) and my one month old nephew that she doesn't have time for me. And that may be the case. However, I have even gone as far as she doesn't care about me. What scares me the most is the possibility of this being true. I'm losing my sanity. I want badly to escape this.. But I have to ask myself.
Is it worth it?
Do you really want to be like your father?
That question also scares me.
Because, and only because
My answer is yes.
Am I too negative? Is there such a thing? Is it really wrong for me to feel this way? Does it matter at all to anyone? Lately I've been depressed. And that's reasonable. People get depressed. It happens. But I'm worried. I mean... really worried that this has gone to far. But its not like I could change it. I fear that my mind has wandered too far on its own. I've begun to think of things out of the blue. For example, that my mother is so interested in my sister(s) and my one month old nephew that she doesn't have time for me. And that may be the case. However, I have even gone as far as she doesn't care about me. What scares me the most is the possibility of this being true. I'm losing my sanity. I want badly to escape this.. But I have to ask myself.
Is it worth it?
Do you really want to be like your father?
That question also scares me.
Because, and only because
My answer is yes.
1. Scribble a bunch of Ben Drowned pictures.
2. Send them over the message-in-a-bottle thing in Wind Waker HD.
3. ???
4. Profit.
1. Scribble a bunch of Ben Drowned pictures.
2. Send them over the message-in-a-bottle thing in Wind Waker HD.
3. ???
4. Profit.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
Weird luck today, managed to get a water egg (the outcome wasn't that great, though) while gathering and had a crazy 23/25 in Higher or Lower. o_O Oh, and I also managed to get all of Tomo's questions correct. Not complaining, I need the money.

Now if someone would just buy the hatchlings I put up for sale. 8I
Weird luck today, managed to get a water egg (the outcome wasn't that great, though) while gathering and had a crazy 23/25 in Higher or Lower. o_O Oh, and I also managed to get all of Tomo's questions correct. Not complaining, I need the money.

Now if someone would just buy the hatchlings I put up for sale. 8I
3QONSnu.png

In the silence of the ice, even dreams become still.
How and why do so many newbies and users from the registration window in April have so many neat and expensive things? It almost makes me frustrated, ahaha.
How and why do so many newbies and users from the registration window in April have so many neat and expensive things? It almost makes me frustrated, ahaha.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
Deep partially-confused-partially-dreamy sigh
Deep partially-confused-partially-dreamy sigh
466w8yC.png
Why the heck does my mind always go into hyperdrive at night? I should be sleeping. I want to be sleeping. But I can't sleep. Thank goodness tomorrow is a short day of work, or else I just don't know if I'd be able to get myself through it.
Why the heck does my mind always go into hyperdrive at night? I should be sleeping. I want to be sleeping. But I can't sleep. Thank goodness tomorrow is a short day of work, or else I just don't know if I'd be able to get myself through it.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 2734 2735