Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2734 2735
My current thought is about trying to balance chores with FR! It's difficult! I'm trying to get treasures so I can expand and it seems Jigsaw pays well enough to do so, so I'm trying to do a couple more rounds in order to get there!
My current thought is about trying to balance chores with FR! It's difficult! I'm trying to get treasures so I can expand and it seems Jigsaw pays well enough to do so, so I'm trying to do a couple more rounds in order to get there!
Ember | Genderqueer | Demisexual | 24 | Cancer | Polyamorous
tumblr_inline_mto5y6eEEt1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mto5y8znVS1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mto5y6eEEt1qid2nw.gif
That awkward moment when you blink and you're the old guy on the forums.
Bored... Hungry... What's even happening? And yet again, I'm letting the day waste away~ For shame.
Bored... Hungry... What's even happening? And yet again, I'm letting the day waste away~ For shame.
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
I should be asleep. But I've had too much chocolate.

YAY nightmares.
I should be asleep. But I've had too much chocolate.

YAY nightmares.
As of right now? 'God d***it how could I be so stupid to format my PS Vita?! I WANT ALL MY DRESSPHERES BAAAAACK'

Yep, playing FFX-2. ._.
As of right now? 'God d***it how could I be so stupid to format my PS Vita?! I WANT ALL MY DRESSPHERES BAAAAACK'

Yep, playing FFX-2. ._.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I should definitely be studying for my math final I have tomorrow. I have about 14 out of 46 questions done, I'm gonna fail, ohgodohgodohgod all I want to do is draw Creek fanart but instead I'm slightly panicking and tooling around in the FR forums panicpanicpanic

Also how frICKLEFRACKLING HOT IT IS IN MY ROOM I'M DYING
I should definitely be studying for my math final I have tomorrow. I have about 14 out of 46 questions done, I'm gonna fail, ohgodohgodohgod all I want to do is draw Creek fanart but instead I'm slightly panicking and tooling around in the FR forums panicpanicpanic

Also how frICKLEFRACKLING HOT IT IS IN MY ROOM I'M DYING
April14.png
I should have thought before trying to color my tongue with food coloring to see if it works. On the plus side, it will work great for my Kanaya cosplay... on the minus, it hasn't come off yet.
I should have thought before trying to color my tongue with food coloring to see if it works. On the plus side, it will work great for my Kanaya cosplay... on the minus, it hasn't come off yet.
this cheeseburger is really hot oh my g od i dropped my controller

(Don't play FR, Fallout, and eat a burger at the same time it is a bad idea)
this cheeseburger is really hot oh my g od i dropped my controller

(Don't play FR, Fallout, and eat a burger at the same time it is a bad idea)
out_of_this_world_banner_by_minecrafternenagirl-d7m8hz9.png
Pie.
Pie.
212jTTF.jpg
My mind really needs to learn how to be quiet.
My mind really needs to learn how to be quiet.
I shouldn't have said "no" when my mom asked if I was hungry a minute ago because I just realized I really am hungry but I don't know if I should bring it up again now.
I shouldn't have said "no" when my mom asked if I was hungry a minute ago because I just realized I really am hungry but I don't know if I should bring it up again now.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2734 2735