Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2734 2735
This was pretty popular on another site I know, so I figured I could spread it around.

Simply post whatever happens to be on your mind! It could be a paragraph of questions about the universe, wondering about what you could have for lunch, a random picture or gif you were thinking about, anything.

Let's see how it goes.
This was pretty popular on another site I know, so I figured I could spread it around.

Simply post whatever happens to be on your mind! It could be a paragraph of questions about the universe, wondering about what you could have for lunch, a random picture or gif you were thinking about, anything.

Let's see how it goes.
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
I don't wanna drive all the way to my university to drop off paperwork but I have to so that I can get into the credential program!
I don't wanna drive all the way to my university to drop off paperwork but I have to so that I can get into the credential program!
Fabric costs so much money. Omg.
Fabric costs so much money. Omg.
uU0PD.giftumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.giftyZnu.gif
I need money to buy mates for my dragons but earning it through games takes so long ugh
I need money to buy mates for my dragons but earning it through games takes so long ugh
y0r4chX.gif
Bi, shy, and ready to cry
Hi I'm Jordan let's talk about intersectional feminism
Message me if you want my tumblr
MANDARIN IS SO HARD UGH I'M GOING TO KEEL OVER

mOM PLS HELP ME
MANDARIN IS SO HARD UGH I'M GOING TO KEEL OVER

mOM PLS HELP ME
I hate symphonia's coliseum holy heckie
what genius decided 3 man team coliseums and what the heck
I hate symphonia's coliseum holy heckie
what genius decided 3 man team coliseums and what the heck
5RptKHO.png
@Mannakete I know, it's horrible, right?! But it poses a good challenge, LoL. I think my team was usually Lloyd, Zelos, and Raine.

My current thought right now is something along the lines of "I need to call my ISP today to talk about my bad internet speeds" among a bunch of other errands x___x
@Mannakete I know, it's horrible, right?! But it poses a good challenge, LoL. I think my team was usually Lloyd, Zelos, and Raine.

My current thought right now is something along the lines of "I need to call my ISP today to talk about my bad internet speeds" among a bunch of other errands x___x
tumblr_inline_n2p6rtN9Me1rbkiuh.gif
Yay, it's going well.

It would be so much easier to skip guitar practice today...
Yay, it's going well.

It would be so much easier to skip guitar practice today...
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
I should really invest in a wireless printer.
I should really invest in a wireless printer.
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
I really don't want to work from 9pm-5:30am tonight, but it's only me and 3 other people so I don't have a choice.
I really don't want to work from 9pm-5:30am tonight, but it's only me and 3 other people so I don't have a choice.
windsingerborder.jpg

"I wish, I wish, with all my heart . . .

. . . to fly with dragons, in a land apart."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2734 2735