Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 2734 2735
'I haven't felt this stupid in a long time. I can't believe I woke up with an ear infection and didn't know what the heck it was. I was just confused that my ear hurt. And all I did was the childish thing of pulling on my ear to make it stop...but then I got up and fell down. Thanks ear. Now I'm no longer allowed to drive for a week, while I already had stuff PLANNED. Instead I've been given a cane to walk around with so I don't walk into a wall again...or step on the cats tail again. That was bad....

And the medicine I got is huge. htf am I supposed to swallow a **** as big as my finger? Especially when my throat hurts.

Agh I fell like a really old useless person that can only hear out of one ear now...

...I should go to bed.'

;~;

And now 'Crap, I hate it when I'm the first on a page. >< AND LET ME MAKE MY FACES!!'
'I haven't felt this stupid in a long time. I can't believe I woke up with an ear infection and didn't know what the heck it was. I was just confused that my ear hurt. And all I did was the childish thing of pulling on my ear to make it stop...but then I got up and fell down. Thanks ear. Now I'm no longer allowed to drive for a week, while I already had stuff PLANNED. Instead I've been given a cane to walk around with so I don't walk into a wall again...or step on the cats tail again. That was bad....

And the medicine I got is huge. htf am I supposed to swallow a **** as big as my finger? Especially when my throat hurts.

Agh I fell like a really old useless person that can only hear out of one ear now...

...I should go to bed.'

;~;

And now 'Crap, I hate it when I'm the first on a page. >< AND LET ME MAKE MY FACES!!'
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
So angry I could throw my router out of the window. One straight hour on Shock Switch for my internet to hiccup and lose everything.
So angry I could throw my router out of the window. One straight hour on Shock Switch for my internet to hiccup and lose everything.
i want to do ten different things at once but i'm tired and will probably pass out in the middle of whatever i end up doing.

also i'm really bad at the whole friend thing and should make more of an effort to talk to people geeeeeeez
i want to do ten different things at once but i'm tired and will probably pass out in the middle of whatever i end up doing.

also i'm really bad at the whole friend thing and should make more of an effort to talk to people geeeeeeez
pixel___crisis_moon_compact_by_firstfear-d53a6qj.png6RF8uHO.gif pixel___crisis_moon_compact_by_firstfear-d53a6qj.png
I just binge watched almost half of the first season of Chuck and I don't know whether to feel proud or sad. Like, at the same time I watched loads of movies. It was a nice start to summer, but then again the girl I love isn't probably feeling the same, and I have a huge amount of art projects staring me down by next year. As well as other summer work breathing down my neck. I have a dad who I largely can not get along with because he understands almost nothing about me or anything outside of his own understanding with little work on his part to understand more. I'm still wondering whether or not I'm actually a bad person or a nice person that just happens to be an ******* sometimes. Then, there's the fact that I don't even have my dragons in a nice way. I might have to just slave and make myself a nice amount of cash to get some genes I actually find enjoyable and then start breeding again. Cause right now I just have some colors. IN all, I'm nervous as crap.
I just binge watched almost half of the first season of Chuck and I don't know whether to feel proud or sad. Like, at the same time I watched loads of movies. It was a nice start to summer, but then again the girl I love isn't probably feeling the same, and I have a huge amount of art projects staring me down by next year. As well as other summer work breathing down my neck. I have a dad who I largely can not get along with because he understands almost nothing about me or anything outside of his own understanding with little work on his part to understand more. I'm still wondering whether or not I'm actually a bad person or a nice person that just happens to be an ******* sometimes. Then, there's the fact that I don't even have my dragons in a nice way. I might have to just slave and make myself a nice amount of cash to get some genes I actually find enjoyable and then start breeding again. Cause right now I just have some colors. IN all, I'm nervous as crap.
Oh crap I didn't take the money! x.x;

I didn't take out the treasure from a message in the auction house. Of course I wait till the end of the week when its super late at night to go through the last of my auction sold messages. I was being so careful about it make sure I took all the treasure out and I get to the payment of some oasis songbirds and excitedly cross it off my list of items sold over the past weekend and then promptly delete the message with out taking the treasure out. This is how I know I need to go to bed. =p
Thankfully it wasn't that much so I can easily make up for it.
Oh crap I didn't take the money! x.x;

I didn't take out the treasure from a message in the auction house. Of course I wait till the end of the week when its super late at night to go through the last of my auction sold messages. I was being so careful about it make sure I took all the treasure out and I get to the payment of some oasis songbirds and excitedly cross it off my list of items sold over the past weekend and then promptly delete the message with out taking the treasure out. This is how I know I need to go to bed. =p
Thankfully it wasn't that much so I can easily make up for it.
sQ35KLV.png
**** I'm going to be late for the thing later.
**** I'm going to be late for the thing later.
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
i wanna cuddle a skull raker
i wanna cuddle a skull raker
Should I finish Bokurano or Twin Peaks first? I hear that book is really good and I feel like I'll enjoy the author, but I really haven't been in the mood to read books and it's kind of large. Besides that, it's based off that one book I also haven't read... do I even own that book? It probably wouldn't even take that long, but Grotesque took me a while to finish and I can see them both right now, it's not even 1/2 the width. That's a creepy doll. Maybe I should at least finish The Truth and start the next book in the Discworld series. I just bought three more books the other day, it's a real problem. Maybe I should read Fight Club or Out... I still have a lot of tv shows to finish. I should definitely finish Babylon 5 over the summer and start playing TWEWY. Oh, there's House of Leaves waiting to terrify me. There's also the Okage walkthrough. Pah, there are a lot of things. I should take some of thesee books down to the book store to exchange for credit. I already started Wind-up Bird Chronicle, I should finish that. This is such a cheerful song
Should I finish Bokurano or Twin Peaks first? I hear that book is really good and I feel like I'll enjoy the author, but I really haven't been in the mood to read books and it's kind of large. Besides that, it's based off that one book I also haven't read... do I even own that book? It probably wouldn't even take that long, but Grotesque took me a while to finish and I can see them both right now, it's not even 1/2 the width. That's a creepy doll. Maybe I should at least finish The Truth and start the next book in the Discworld series. I just bought three more books the other day, it's a real problem. Maybe I should read Fight Club or Out... I still have a lot of tv shows to finish. I should definitely finish Babylon 5 over the summer and start playing TWEWY. Oh, there's House of Leaves waiting to terrify me. There's also the Okage walkthrough. Pah, there are a lot of things. I should take some of thesee books down to the book store to exchange for credit. I already started Wind-up Bird Chronicle, I should finish that. This is such a cheerful song
"Man, I really, really hate animation writing class. Also, Animal Anatomy class? More like three hours of boring."
"Man, I really, really hate animation writing class. Also, Animal Anatomy class? More like three hours of boring."
im340p.gif
It's always great that our public transportation schedules that are bad to begin with get worse during summer because some numbskulls have decided that people don't need to get anywhere in summer.
It's always great that our public transportation schedules that are bad to begin with get worse during summer because some numbskulls have decided that people don't need to get anywhere in summer.
3QONSnu.png

In the silence of the ice, even dreams become still.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 2734 2735