Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 89 90
Thank you Devs! I've so been looking forward to this [emoji=coatl love size=2]
Thank you Devs!

I've so been looking forward to this
she/her they/them etpLjGc.gifqTNOOYr.gifdagsvSj.gifqTNOOYr.gifsnXFO8n.gif
Baldwin and Crim's indicators in the hoard?? Sign me up!!
Baldwin and Crim's indicators in the hoard?? Sign me up!!
All of this will be so useful, thank you!
All of this will be so useful, thank you!
A small light blue colored moth with rainbow wings cutely bobs up and down xxxxxxx
FR+3
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-09-21 11:23:03" ] [quote name="Sadistic" date="2020-09-21 11:21:04" ] you have NO IDEA how thrilled i am for virtual stacks [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/343167327048564747/757667613915480217/unknown.png[/img] [/quote] @/Sadistic On launch day please post a side-by-side screenshot of this exact tab. I'm dying to know what it drops to! [/quote] Yup, me too... [img]https://i.imgur.com/I6jdUlN.png[/img]
Xhaztol wrote on 2020-09-21 11:23:03:
Sadistic wrote on 2020-09-21 11:21:04:
you have NO IDEA how thrilled i am for virtual stacks

unknown.png

@/Sadistic

On launch day please post a side-by-side screenshot of this exact tab. I'm dying to know what it drops to!

Yup, me too...
I6jdUlN.png
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
thank you so much for my life is there ever any chance of familiars/apparel stacking in real stacks instead of virtual? if I want to send someone 50 kamaitachis it really strains my wrist [emoji=banescale sad size=2]
thank you so much for my life
is there ever any chance of familiars/apparel stacking in real stacks instead of virtual? if I want to send someone 50 kamaitachis it really strains my wrist
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Xhaztol
Okay so what about the skin tab??
Are we going to be able to sort by Coliseum, Festivals, Swipp and UM?
@Xhaztol
Okay so what about the skin tab??
Are we going to be able to sort by Coliseum, Festivals, Swipp and UM?
gs8As9u.png
This adjustment to familiars is the only thing I've ever wanted so badly in this game. This is excellent!
This adjustment to familiars is the only thing I've ever wanted so badly in this game. This is excellent!
Shoto is such a cinnamon bun.
tumblr_oqzj86VFix1um42ooo1_500.gif
Oooh this is so awesome! I'm super excited for it to come out!
Oooh this is so awesome! I'm super excited for it to come out!
XigM7Oi.gif
Jay
She/Her
FR Time +2
Wishlist
Dragons for Sale
Tumblr
1571002113640.png
Yessssss. FINALLY!!! I've been hoping for a search button to be added to the hoard for a long time. THANK YOU GUYS!!! So excited for when it finally launches
Yessssss. FINALLY!!! I've been hoping for a search button to be added to the hoard for a long time. THANK YOU GUYS!!! So excited for when it finally launches
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

Must have many Enchanted Orca Necklacesssss
god, yes!!! I'm so happy the hoard is getting a revamp. All of this is awesome and will be helpful
god, yes!!! I'm so happy the hoard is getting a revamp. All of this is awesome and will be helpful
Certified Trash Gremlin | FR +9 | Wishlist

All permanent dragons are in the hibernal den
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 89 90