Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 89 90
The markers for useful items will be very useful! It'll be nice to finally hoardsell stuff without looking up each item I'm hoardselling to make sure I'm not literally throwing away baldwin mats/trade mats away.
The markers for useful items will be very useful! It'll be nice to finally hoardsell stuff without looking up each item I'm hoardselling to make sure I'm not literally throwing away baldwin mats/trade mats away.
WEtoEVH.png
Can we move eggs to Specialty category please?
Can we move eggs to Specialty category please?
Yes!
I waited so long for searchable hoards/vaults, more items per page; all this damn apparel i love and store...^^'

And I really appreciate the item showing where it's useful, especially for den slots and swipp! Before one always had to find guides in the forum to know what to not accidentally sell or give away, only to regret it afterwards... Always found the guides to late. :/ This is a big help! :D

Love you, developers! <3
Yes!
I waited so long for searchable hoards/vaults, more items per page; all this damn apparel i love and store...^^'

And I really appreciate the item showing where it's useful, especially for den slots and swipp! Before one always had to find guides in the forum to know what to not accidentally sell or give away, only to regret it afterwards... Always found the guides to late. :/ This is a big help! :D

Love you, developers! <3
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
Oh yes! Those changes look great! It will make organising so much easier.
Oh yes! Those changes look great! It will make organising so much easier.
Yay, finally able to read the update. I'm so happy this is one of the next big things, and I hope to see it made available soon! Some obvious updates are going to be helpful, and others were unexpected and seriously useful! Thanks for the consideration to this area of the site.
Yay, finally able to read the update. I'm so happy this is one of the next big things, and I hope to see it made available soon! Some obvious updates are going to be helpful, and others were unexpected and seriously useful! Thanks for the consideration to this area of the site.
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
i'm crying so hard yo. this is literally all i could've asked for in a hoard/vault update. goodness, those virtual stacks. i absolutely cannot wait.

edit: oh! would we be able to look up items by their default sell price with these changes?
i'm crying so hard yo. this is literally all i could've asked for in a hoard/vault update. goodness, those virtual stacks. i absolutely cannot wait.

edit: oh! would we be able to look up items by their default sell price with these changes?
ucjaUKo.png
Will this update include updated interface for attaching items to pms/crossroads/setting up a listing on the AH? Or are those separate areas of the site? :o Those are some of the most frustrating parts of the site when you have a massive hoard!

Really love this update though!! Looks really great so far!
Will this update include updated interface for attaching items to pms/crossroads/setting up a listing on the AH? Or are those separate areas of the site? :o Those are some of the most frustrating parts of the site when you have a massive hoard!

Really love this update though!! Looks really great so far!
42978694_MHOUAk0oybKLsTZ.png
Yo! It would be nice if ya'll made it so we can mass-select items in the "Other" Tab!
Yo! It would be nice if ya'll made it so we can mass-select items in the "Other" Tab!
FR_sig_small.png
I love all of this.
I love all of this.
Aww yis! This is going to make things so convenient!
Aww yis! This is going to make things so convenient!
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 89 90